*Peeking around the corner*

DarkDestinySoul

Hopefully they didn't notice. Please let them not...

"Oh hey there. Urm didn't really see you." Looks around nervously, stepping out into the open awkwardly.

"Never been too sure, how to really do introductions. So urm, hi? Kinda came along looking to meet people and urm, participate in or run some role-plays if you all didn't mind..." Nervously blushes.

Okay, I am not that nervous or timid. Though I am never sure how to handle introductions but hey, its RP forum why not do it in a tiny bit of idle RP. I am DarkDestinySoul, its good to meet you all!

I have some experience with Roleplaying, mostly from DnD games but some other minor forums RPs elsewhere. Plus I enjoy writing occasionally even if I sometimes make mistakes with spelling and grammar. I also have a minor habit I feel of overdoing it at times, drawing up huge amounts of extra work like maps for things that never get used; but hey its all fun in the end!

Thanks Sunkissed!

I might check out the dice section, though I do a lot of dice based stuff off-site and IRL. So I will likely just have a look around the other sections. The Quest Log has caught my eye a little, might be something I look into at some point. Though I equally want to have a look at most of the RP sections. ^_^

DarkDestinySoul said:
"Oh hey there. Urm didn't really see you." Looks around nervously, stepping out into the open awkwardly.

"Never been too sure, how to really do introductions. So urm, hi? Kinda came along looking to meet people and urm, participate in or run some role-plays if you all didn't mind..." Nervously blushes.

Okay, I am not that nervous or timid. Though I am never sure how to handle introductions but hey, its RP forum why not do it in a tiny bit of idle RP. I am DarkDestinySoul, its good to meet you all!

I have some experience with Roleplaying, mostly from DnD games but some other minor forums RPs elsewhere. Plus I enjoy writing occasionally even if I sometimes make mistakes with spelling and grammar. I also have a minor habit I feel of overdoing it at times, drawing up huge amounts of extra work like maps for things that never get used; but hey its all fun in the end!
Welcome to RPN! I'm happy to see an experienced roleplayer joining the site, your experience with DnD and other forum roleplays will definitely come in handy. Don't worry too much about spelling and grammar, the majority of members are pretty forgiving when it comes to those tiny things. I'm sure we'll all appreciate the amount of extra work you put in to extraneous details, stuff like that always seem to add to any roleplays. If you need help with anything let me know, I can help you or direct you to someone who can.

*sees you and pushes you out from behind the corner* HAI!

Welcome to this wondrous place of a website!

I won't be your guide since I will most likely ruin your sanity and make your ears bleed!

*hugs*

Thanks Silent Howling, I am sure you all are!

Same to you Ballerina, glad to hear the support and the forgiveness of grammatical errors. We will see if you stay that way after I start making huge posts with them in.

Is hugged, and kinda pats Sally on the back nervously and awkwardly... Oh fine, makes it a full hug instead.

Thanks for the warm welcome and don't worry about ruining my sanity. I think it has already faded a bit... Maybe a understatement.

I don't think I am in a major need for any help, I think I have a grip of everything on the site but I appreciate the offers. ^_^

Hey Dark! I am RpN's official(probably) smooth jazz player!

It's great to see you as part of the site! No matter your current interests, I suggest checking out all parts of the roleplay section. You'll most likely find that there are some things that interest you, that you might not have realized. That is what the site is for after all. To give users a place to fuel their passion to create, and to inspire people to think outside of the box. Feel free to contact me as well as any other experienced user/staff if you have any questions.

Thanks Jazzy, glad for the welcome and if I have any problems I will contact one of you. Just getting settled and reading the various pinned posts, tutorials and similar to get more familiar with the site right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkDestinySoul said:

Welcome to the site!

Well...hello there. I've probably said this on most introductions threads.

Anyways, if you need anything, you can always shoot me a PM or write on my wall.

Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back