Other PEAKED {writing samples}

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
I've realized that I rp on discord and in dm's so much that I don't have any writing for people to go off of on my account,
I think it's only fair I post some stuff here for easy access for myself as well as others <3

All content will be site-appropriate but please be weary of possible language (cursing).
This thread will be updated as time passes to reflect more recent writings.

[context; Ximena is a wanted Mexican outlaw (1890's) and is speaking with a bounty hunter who's clearly looking to collect her bounty. Warning for cursing and smoking]

He was by no means hard to look at, the man definitely carried himself with a certain pride; This was no city boy. The smooth-talking, Ximena wondered how long that would last. As much as she was a woman, she had a habit of forgetting the fact, so it took a little more than just pretty words to smooth her over, but she'll play along. At that moment, she was to play a woman, just a woman.

The woman continued to stare at the man as he proceeded to explain what exactly his deal was. She would be stupid to assume he didn't already know who she was, but she always wouldn't jump to conclusions on the off chance. Not once did Ximena look interested in the topic at hand, but it sure was good to know. Bounty hunters were a plague, where there's one, more are sure to show up.

It was possible he even spoke of a completely different woman, she couldn't afford to be that curious at the moment but she had to consider her alternatives. She wasn't going to out herself just because this man wanted to team up, besides, she already had a team. "Don't rush me, vaquero." Her voice went serious if just for the moment, as good as she was at keeping her expressions flat, her fuse wasn't quite as flexible. She cleared her throat, letting her arm fall from resting on her gun, and instead preoccupied herself with dusting off some debris that lay atop the mare's back.

Really, she had to think this through a little, she wasn't one to run into things blindly, she liked to consider bad outcomes, this could be a trap, this could very well be a lawman in disguise. At the end of the day, it would all come down to who draws first, and she was not one to doubt her own skills. If they pulled this off by tonight then should be long gone by morning. Hit and run.

"Well, I don't usually like associating myself with outlaws, especially ones who talk to me atop a horse and then ask me to do illegal things with them," but she'd be lying if she said she couldn't use that cash. Just a little cash and she'd be out of here, having a partner could make the process all the faster. She plucked the cigarette from between her lips, watching as the smoke rose out of her lips, "I can't help you with that bounty you're lookin' for, the only woman I've seen 'round these parts is myself and as far as I'm aware, I haven't done 'nothin' bounty worthy," Ximena gave the mare a soft pat before walking over to her campfire, grabbing a bucket with water she specifically collected to put out the flames.

The embers hissed as water poured over them before kicking at the burned logs, kicking sand on the scorched logs, "But, I guess I can give you a hand, although I can't promise I'll be half as good as that lady you're lookin' for," It wasn't in her nature to be so humble but she had to finish what she started. She grabbed anything of importance before walking over to her mare, "I assume you've got a plan?" Ximena questioned, giving the cinch of her saddle a quick tug before mounting. It was best she let him take the lead, she's been told she can be a bit of a bitch when it came to leading but she couldn't stand a half-assed plan.

Cigarette back between her lips, She clicked her tongue as she loosely grasped the reigns, leading the mare to the path the man came through, "Let's walk and talk, safer if we discuss while on the move," on the off chance he tried stalling for backup or anything of the sorts, she'd feel a whole lot safer if she already had a walking start at the very least. "My name's Ana, Ana Castro. Might as well know the person you're working with, right?" She didn't offer much other than that in terms of introduction, her words covered in smoke "You must be one suicidal cabron if you're going around for a 'dangerous' woman, especially to collaborate? A lady can find that real offensive, for all you know this lady is bat shit crazy."

She then proceeded to shrug, "Really, trusting anyone out here ain't that smart, maybe I'M the crazy one," jokes, of course, only jokes.

[context; Ray owns his own tattoo shop. He happens to meet a worker from the local flower shop and is trying to flirt. He's been given a basil plant from the elderly owner of the flower shop in an attempt to get the hooligan out. Ray takes the cute flower shop worker back to his shop where the worker gets curious and asks about Ray's work all while Ray is trying to figure out if the worker is into guys as well. Warning for cursing and smoking,, again]
  • "And have that grandma get even madder at me for being so inconsiderate? I'm good." He snorted in amusement, besides, she saw right through him. The old woman just wanted him out of her hair and he couldn't blame her. A symbol of luck... Ray couldn't say he relied very much on luck throughout his life, probably because he'd never been blessed by it. Every single success and failure in his life was earned. He's worked hard to get to this point and saying it was all thanks to luck just felt... demeaning. Gray eyes glanced up at the prettiest shade of green he's ever seen, enchanting... so much so that he almost forgot that the other man had spoken, "Oh. Well, I do seem lucky now, that's for sure" He joked with a big grin.

The fact Ray brought up tattoos was honestly kind of lame, it's technically talking about work for him but he couldn't help himself. It was something he was truly passionate about so of course he would want to see people's tattoos. His eyes scanned over the delicate ink decorating the other's ink. It was definitely pretty, a lot daintier than his usual work but it contrasted so nicely against the other's pale skin. "That's some pretty ink..."

"Ah yeah-" Not that Ray was given much of a chance as he felt soft hands on his own, "...be my guest," He finished with a soft chuckle, amused as he watched the feathery white-haired man inspect the ink adorning his own arms.

"Kinda gloomy," Ray scoffed a little in response, not the first time someone's said that about his tattoos, "Yeah, kinda." He mused before tensing up as the taller male counted to trail further up his arm. Honestly, this guy's confidence was kind of surprising, most people would be at least a little weary of a guy covered in tattoos.

He was cute. Really cute.

Ray stared wide-eyed, and while he wouldn't admit it, his ears were getting a little warm, "Yeah, anything big I designed myself." A smirk spread over his lips at the other's reactions, shaking his head. Now, if Ray had any doubts about this guy's sexuality, they all suddenly melted away with that reaction.

"Well let's see," Curiously rubbing his chin, "I started effing around and tattooing dumb shit when I was like 17 so basing it off of that, like 11 years now? I started taking it more seriously when I was 21." His eyes slowly narrowed, did he confess his age just like that? "Hold on, leave the game of 20 questions until we're actually at the restaurant, yeah?" He urged, gently pushing one of the motorcycle helmets into Hikaru's arms "Might give you some helmet hair but..." He glanced up at the white mop of hair the taller male carried "I think you'll look just fine."

So with a jingle of his key as he slipped it out of his pocket, turning on his heels to lock the front door, "I park my bike in the back, we can go through the back door since we're already in here." He suggested, taking the lead through the shop's main hall. He didn't want to bother Hikaru with a tour of the shop, he couldn't imagine the other would care much anyway. Ray led him straight to the back, holding the door open for Hikaru.

"Actually, have you ever ridden on a bike before?" Probably a question he should have asked earlier before offering a ride but hey, as long as he can hold on then he'll be just fine. Ray wasn't THAT much of a brute when it came to driving... sometimes. No matter Hikaru's response, Ray was already pulling his own helmet on, taking his place on the bike. "Hop on the back and hold onto me," He instructed, giving the space on the seat behind him a soft pat, "I'll try not to go too fast~" He teased with a playful wink as the engine roared alive.

No such thing as a quiet drive on this bad boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back