• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
OMG SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy I just noticed who wrote the code you're using. I know that user! She's a fantastic writer and a good friend XD

Actually, this is exactly the sort of rp she would like, but idk if she's joined any recently. I could ask.

Last edited:
XD SilverFlight SilverFlight Bruh! I LOVE her codes! They're so neat and so easy to customize. ^^ She recently edited some stuff on her BBCode thread, so maybe she's back, I dunno XD

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Heyoo~ just before I make my next post I'd like to ask for Isadora's friendship XD, Okay, that sounded weirder than I thought it would be, but basically, I just wanted to know if you'd be down to have our characters, Felicity and Isadora to just be friends, or even acquaintances for a brief moment. I was wondering if the two could meet during their summon training or maybe Felicity's brief visit to Isa's royal home.
We might as well do some plotting while we wait for the rest.

XD SilverFlight SilverFlight Bruh! I LOVE her codes! They're so neat and so easy to customize. ^^ She recently edited some stuff on her BBCode thread, so maybe she's back, I dunno XD

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Heyoo~ just before I make my next post I'd like to ask for Isadora's friendship XD, Okay, that sounded weirder than I thought it would be, but basically, I just wanted to know if you'd be down to have our characters, Felicity and Isadora to just be friends, or even acquaintances for a brief moment. I was wondering if the two could meet during their summon training or maybe Felicity's brief visit to Isa's royal home.
We might as well do some plotting while we wait for the rest.
Oops, I just assumed they were friends XD seeing as Felicity spent so much time in the Rabbit kingdom. I can edit.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Well, I haven't discussed anything with Sueshi yet XD I just wanna wait until she's free. ^^ But, I'd like to assume that Fel and Isa are actually friends, so there's no need for editing! Also... I'm currently loving Cheyce XD

SilverFlight SilverFlight Well, I haven't discussed anything with Sueshi yet XD I just wanna wait until she's free. ^^ But, I'd like to assume that Fel and Isa are actually friends, so there's no need for editing! Also... I'm currently loving Cheyce XD
Aww thanks XD
I remember discussing a little with Sueshi...it might have been here in the OOC?

SilverFlight SilverFlight - Ohhh... I think we touched on it briefly somewhere in the OOC. lol

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy - I definitely see Felicity and Isadora being friends when the Felinean princess was in Ithlolen, seeing as they have less than ideal female authorities in their lives. lol Isadora probably would've been cautious of her at first, but either they met and discussed some of their favorite books (or Isa offered some of the trial references she was "advised" to mull over while she studied) or Felicity could stumble across Isa while she's fishing alone and talking with her birbs. (I just realized Isa doesn't have her bird stats in her character profile. Big whoops) Isa would confess to the water and the birds helping her escape from the stress of her home life, probably would've mentioned it helped her cope with her mother's death (her having to watch her mother being executed would've been public knowledge at that point, but Felicity could've been oblivious too depending on how much grief her aunt gave her during the time), and welcomed her to join her if she wanted to get away from the smell of old scrolls, tomes, and books. lol
Isa wouldn't have really gone to many solstices until early teens too, so perhaps the two met in Ithlolen and then only saw each other during those times or during birthday celebrations or any other big event that might have happened.
But I do see them being friends. :D

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Hells yeah! XD Those are some amazing starter ideas! But, I feel like I'm leaning more towards the idea of Feli catching Isa talk to her summons about her struggles. Felicity might've seen Isa around the Usagian palace, during one of her visits and felt sympathy for her about the sad news of her mother. Then, having Feli hear Isa's struggles, would make her more sympathetic (and determined to talk to her), knowing that the two of them suffered the same terrible fate of losing someone they loved. If Isa did ever offer Felicity to go to the library, Felicity would be more happy to do so. I could definitely imagine Feli fangirling over to some old scrolls and books with Isa. XD (Also, maybe developing a liking to smutty books like Isa did XD) Maybe along the line, Feli would open up to Isa about her own struggles and how Itholen (and their friendship) helped her be a better person.
So basically, summing it all up, Felicity is a certified stalker, after some time and a bit of fangirling, they became closer and soon friends. XD (Fangirling over things is an absolute way to make friends, believe me, I should know XD)

this silence is so damned unnerving hngggg

just wanted to ping that im still here and will forever be here for this capiche yall?

Hey, guys. I think I'm going to close this since it doesn't seem like other peeps are willing to come in and post intros and the like, which I've been waiting patiently for. Plus, I'm pretty used to DnD schedules so I'm good with slow, in depth RPs (while working on other things) but I don't think many are up for such a schedule.
Perhaps we can roleplay together some other time. But since my schedule doesn't allow for frequency, I think it best to end it here.

Gahhhhh my heart ...

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch if u ever decide to reboot this, pls, i beg of u, save that hebian spot for me. Or ping me. Ive fallen in love with this so much and we havent even started yet lmao

Anywho best wishes to ya, homie!!

Also, heres to hoping i come across yall again later

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch I completely respect that decision ^^ I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you'll come up with much more awesome ideas like this one in the near future! Well, I guess, I'll just see you around, it's been fun ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back