• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ewwo ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch quickquesh.
Is the mage's college a seperate floating island from belerast or nof?
It occupies it's own island, but it's closely connected to the main island. (I know I said good night but I ended up doing laundry)

EDIT: Once I get some plotting out of the way, I'll make a mini map of the island setup for peeps.

Last edited:
It occupies it's own island, but it's closely connected to the main island. (I know I said good night but I ended up doing laundry)

EDIT: Once I get some plotting out of the way, I'll make a mini map of the island setup for peeps.

Well, I defs think SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy Felicity would know Isadora, idk how much you've spoken about it already, I'm sure Cheyce met her at some point, and will automatically like her if she had been kind to his cousin, and he's probably visited, so knows her a little.

:o Is this concept really considered advanced? lol My bad.
bioluminescence bioluminescence - But it's definitely like how numbles stated. Go ahead and look at what roles are still available and feel free to apply for any of those. There's a tab on the same post where you'll find all of the necessary character and RPer information.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And I know lots of us have cute formatting, but don't feel the need to match. You can just have it listed out if need be.

Oh! No no! The lay outs and such are. Your graphic is phenomenal and such. I'm not very good at code of any kind if I'm honest.

So, the rp will take place on here? Any order to replies?

I'm very interested in the Vulpes, as, funny enough, my last name is volpe

Oh! No no! The lay outs and such are. Your graphic is phenomenal and such. I'm not very good at code of any kind if I'm honest.

So far, I'm not enforcing any post order due to everyone seeming pretty chill and understanding. However, if I think we need an order, I'll make one.

Orayt. Also just put of curiosity are you going for prince or princess

Also ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch my princess for vulpes. I just have to fill in the relationships which rither ill develop over the course of the rp or after im done. The outfits ill just adapt to whatevers the dress code.

Last edited:
Sorry for being MIA, guys. 2020 hasn't been too kind to me so far. lol (My internet provider is local and apparently isn't good at keeping up with records, so my internet has been cut off, returned, given the wrong plan, etc.) My boyfriend is currently taking care of it while I'm at work, thankfully.
Plus, my creativity has been kinda lacking as of late. So I'm gonna try and stoke those embers back into flames.

If you guys have any ideas, feel free to throw them at me. (I'll get back to reviewing characters once this internet issue is back up and running. Ughhhhhh........)

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch is it okay if my character hovers? Like maybe just enough that she cancpossibly touch the ground unless she usees slippers.
You mean like hover all of the time? Seeing as moving the elements of nature has gotten notably harder over the generations, I don't see it being something that happens subconsciously. However, I can permit your character to focus on it to where they can hover when they're conscious and aware of it (like they lower little by little once she stops focusing, but reinforces it once she wants more hover height).

Also, tagging peeps who haven't been seen in awhile just to make sure they're still around and interested. Yarrow Yarrow JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 ERode ERode Xio Xio Bhmbdk Bhmbdk

What up what up just checkin in on this ^^ ill try to get someone to jump in on this bandwagon too ^w^ wish me luck!

For the record, I'm still here and still stalking this RP sooooooo... Yeah! XD

Also, ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch out of pure curiosity, what does 'Blood Magic' actually do? Like, does it have some healing properties? Perhaps like puppeteering, like the blood benders from Avatar: The Last Airbender? Oh! Maybe you'd have to produce blood and then what? I'm sorry if this is too much, but I've just been reading the lore over and over again for these past few days XD

I don't want to rush of course, but we've been waiting a really long time, I think a few have left already.
That's fair. I'm sorry for being MIA so much. Working a bunch for 2 jobs and then this stupid internet situation. (On phone currently) Lol I'm going to be at a convention today and tomorrow too. However, feel free to start posting intro posts (the narrative post should help set up the setting for everyone).
I'll have mine up probably tomorrow night or Sunday. And maybe once posts start coming through, we'll have some more peeps intrigued.

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy - Blood magic has been one of the most versatile types of magic so most of that is possible. But it works like Dragon Age in the sense that it requires the sacrifice of blood to use. In order to save a possessed child in that game, it would've cost an entire body's worth of blood. Here, if you wanted to heal, it would cost the amount of blood that would be required to heal, plus some for the user to sacrifice. Puppeting someone would require a lot of blood as well, depending on how much you're using, like a finger or an arm or the entire body.
It's the most versatile and some say the most powerful in that aspect, but it requires so much it's kind of a headache (unless on a battlefield) and because of what it needs, it's considered dark.

I made a new character! I hope you guys like him! I've had this whole idea for a while and I was doubting myself about handling two characters, but now I think I can manage due to my free schedule in this coming weeks ^^ Hopefully we can get this RP starting sometime this week cause I am so hyped for this! *realizes I still haven't finished writing my intro post for Felicity* Either way, I'm really looking forward to this! ^^

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch If you're still looking for new characters, here's the third sibling from the Nidae Family! I noticed how no one has yet claimed the role, so here I am! I'm completely done with Riven's CS, so feel free to check that one out whenever you're free! XD If I did an oopsie regarding the whole Blood Magic Lore, just give me a shout and I'll fix it right away XD I'm terrible at explaining stuff so hopefully, my take on Blood Magic would make sense XD

I pray to the RP gods or whoever's up there to let this RP continue smoothly and to never be forgotten! XD

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy - Awesome! I'll be sure to check that out in a little bit. I just woke up and got something to eat and I'm gonna type out Isa's intro post and get that up.
Y'all feel free to do your intros as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back