• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Btw is there a map?
There is a map of the island we'll be on in the Lore thread on the Gladefall Isle post, under the Island tab.
I haven't made one of Sodariel just yet, but in the Main thread, if you look at Lore basics, you'll get some cardinal directions of where each kingdom lies on the map. (Like Truvaria is to the North, Ombar to the South, etc.)

Last edited:
ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
Ok, I've been playing with the code for hours, and there is just one error that I can't seem to solve for the life of me. Idk if you have any time for this, but if I pm you the code, do you think you could help me solve it? I'm sure it's just one tiny piece of code that was messed up, it's just finding it.

**edit

Oh sweet lord I think I actually fixed it on my own.

Last edited:
ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
Ok, I've been playing with the code for hours, and there is just one error that I can't seem to solve for the life of me. Idk if you have any time for this, but if I pm you the code, do you think you could help me solve it? I'm sure it's just one tiny piece of code that was messed up, it's just finding it.

**edit

Oh sweet lord I think I actually fixed it on my own.
Glad to hear it.
Sorry to respond so late. Yesterday was my D&D night (after like a month of not being able to meet up. lol)

Also UPDATE:
A World Map has been added in the Main Thread, under the Lore Basics tab.

Glad to hear it.
Sorry to respond so late. Yesterday was my D&D night (after like a month of not being able to meet up. lol)

Also UPDATE:
A World Map has been added in the Main Thread, under the Lore Basics tab.
Its totally fine. (I am so proud of myself for figuring out the code XD)

the world map is so cool i love itttt ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
Thank you! I worked on it during D&D last night and I'll probably add names to certain regions as well when I get time.
(Gonna be working all day today, then possibly seeing friends and the boyfriend for New Year's Eve, and then sleeping since tomorrow, I gotta drive to Florida with family to get to know the area and also to take some time off [will bring laptop with me to continue working, though])

Thank you! I worked on it during D&D last night and I'll probably add names to certain regions as well when I get time.
(Gonna be working all day today, then possibly seeing friends and the boyfriend for New Year's Eve, and then sleeping since tomorrow, I gotta drive to Florida with family to get to know the area and also to take some time off [will bring laptop with me to continue working, though])
It's all really impressive. I was drawn in by how much work you put into designing this thread.

Yessss world building is absolute fun and ditto what silverflight said u did major kudos especially the watercolor aesthetics for the icons in lore

Tbh i find world building and character creation super exhilarating a lot more than going in ic ahah

Oh yeah btw v excited to plot relationships. Like super pumped. Expect me in ur dms probably tomorrow or somethin my homies

We still need a couple of peeps to complete the whole set i think. Ill go bump up the interest thread bc i love this so muchhh

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch So, I'll be hanging around for however long you need, but, do you have a day you were thinking of officially starting the thread?

pinnasina pinnasina All this creativity is making me want to draw the characters already ^-^
No telling honestly. However, once we have all roles applied for, not necessarily accepted, (minus the third Nidae since they come in later. I can always do that as more side character style) we can start putting up intros.
I just gotta finish Isadora's and we'll be set.

I'll be open to plotting once I'm not on the road. Driving between states today and no idea what we're doing the next two, but I'll hit y'all up for plotting once I get somewhere with a stable internet connection.

Here's a drawing of Lyndi/Nora in some formal wear. Her hair has been painstakingly tamed for this lol. Her tiara is steel blue (A Truvarian colour) and her dress accessories are embedded with Malachite, which is the Truvarian gemstone.
full

Here's a drawing of Lyndi/Nora in some formal wear. Her hair has been painstakingly tamed for this lol. Her tiara is steel blue (A Truvarian colour) and her dress accessories are embedded with Malachite, which is the Truvarian gemstone.
full
oh my god she's BEAUTIFUL!! great work :D

full
That's amazing! I love the linework! And the detail on the ornaments!

full
Absolutely gorgeous ❤
I'm so flattered you drew inspiration from Truvarian colors. Lol

Btw, I'll be home tonight and available to plot once I get there. (Internet sucked at our hotel)

I lied. We got here too late and I'm beat. (Sooooo sorry, guys.)
Send me what you guys would like the relationship to be with Isadora (Alastair and Hespith will come in too late for anyone to have any relations to them) and I can plot some tomorrow and Sunday some.

numbles numbles - Awesome! I'll check it out and get back to you, hun.

Good night all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back