• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm fine with or without Discord.

But if everyone else seems keen on it, I could set up a server for you. Just lemme know what u need or if there are any particular rules you want ppl to adhere to. ^^
Thanks, but I'll take care of it. That way I can have Admin privileges indefinitely but also be able to appoint mods and the like for when I can't be online all of the time. 😁

If the purpose of a Discord is to facilitate conversation between players, I'd personally recommend waiting until we have an accepted player cast before making it.

Coolio, so I should be able to start figuring out relations within the next few days then. I look forward to it. ^^

And aye, it's Zyra, that's awesome! :D
Her backstory is pretty interesting ngl. 🤔

Coolio, so I should be able to start figuring out relations within the next few days then. I look forward to it. ^^

And aye, it's Zyra, that's awesome! :D
Her backstory is pretty interesting ngl. 🤔
Thank. She's a very troubled person. lol

Oho, acceptances are happening today?
Yup yup. I've been trying to get to it faster but work has been kicking my butt. lol

Okay. It was a very difficult choice (hence me delaying it a little bit), but the Hebian family goes to Yarrow Yarrow and pinnasina pinnasina
To the other two, you are free to apply for other roles or change your character to fit other roles not filled. (The back story will probably change, but if you want to keep the overall character, it's possible)

If I want to make a new character, do I do new rolls or keep the ones I have?
You can keep your rolls. :D
EDIT: I'll let you choose to roll again (keeping whatever you get) or keep the ones you have.

Last edited:
Okay. It was a very difficult choice (hence me delaying it a little bit), but the Hebian family goes to Yarrow Yarrow and pinnasina pinnasina
To the other two, you are free to apply for other roles or change your character to fit other roles not filled. (The back story will probably change, but if you want to keep the overall character, it's possible)
Aw man
You can keep your rolls. :D
EDIT: I'll let you choose to roll again (keeping whatever you get) or keep the ones you have.
But hey, i get to get new rolls right?

When would the next full moon be then? I can calculate the other dates using it ^^
The 4th of Spring will be the first night of the full moon we get to see 😁

I'll also add the moon phase to narrative posts, to make it easier to track as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back