• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok, I am a fool, a complete buffoon...how do you role dice right in this thread here? -_-' I forgot how.
ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch

Well that's actually perfect for what I had in mind.

Last edited:
Hello, does the fox's mage college study all categories of magic or just theirs?
Nah. The Mage's College studies all magic (which is partially why it's so expensive, but it's also a one way for the government to make some money other than through regular economical means), though the fields the Vulpes are more inclined to learn were the first established a long time ago.

Ok, I am a fool, a complete buffoon...how do you role dice right in this thread here? -_-' I forgot how.
ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
Lol. What -Zed- said. Just edit your post and the button should be where you'd see "save."

Aside from minor changes I've sent their way, SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy / Felicity are now added to the roster.

Nah. The Mage's College studies all magic (which is partially why it's so expensive, but it's also a one way for the government to make some money other than through regular economical means), though the fields the Vulpes are more inclined to learn were the first established a long time ago.
Orayt so im basically done

Lol. What -Zed- said. Just edit your post and the button should be where you'd see "save."

Aside from minor changes I've sent their way, SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy / Felicity are now added to the roster.
That's perfect, because I'm 3 paragraphs into a backstory that uses all her lore XD

In what order are you reviewing character sheets?
Currently, I'm doing ones that don't have a respective sibling applied for (or aren't finished yet) first.
Then I'll go top to bottom.
(Hebian will be last due to it having the most applications and I don't think everyone is done yet)

Currently, I'm doing ones that don't have a respective sibling applied for (or aren't finished yet) first.
Then I'll go top to bottom.
(Hebian will be last due to it having the most applications and I don't think everyone is done yet)
Lul, I was gonna go with Hebian at first too cuz I love snakes and assassin/rogue class archetype, it was the most ideal role for me but I thought I might try something different for a change. 😝

Yee! Don't mind me, just rolling some dice for my demon's stats. XD

Results:
Demon Stats: Pattra
8, 7, 12, 16
Demon Stats: Suiri
10, 11, 12, 15
Demon Stats: Brite
11, 10, 13, 7

Last edited:
ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch So, I'm trying to find a different background and I can't seem to find a format that fits the url embed. Can you recommend some sources? How did you do that?

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch So, I'm trying to find a different background and I can't seem to find a format that fits the url embed. Can you recommend some sources? How did you do that?
I honestly just googled free repeat background and looked at tiles, planted them into the coding, until I found one I liked. lol

Quick question, was I supposed to add the 7? -_-
Lol you're good to go. 7 is a stat keep.

Ok, well, I am not going to sort out this code until tomorrow, it's very late and I've been trying a while XD I'll post it with B-rated coding for now and I'll try and up my code game later.

Finished, I went over it but I am sure there are typos somewhere. I will review it again when I've had a bit of sleep XD

Last edited:
Very cool. Make it happen jeeves

Jkjk but yeah itd be cool itd be more seamless and stuff more scrolling and less next page only if our gms cool w it tho

Hey guys, what do you think of a discord server as ooc chat?
I'm usually against going off site for anything roleplay or OOC wise because I don't want people to violate rules or something happen, they try to tell the mods, but then it gets messy because technically, they didn't break the rules if it wasn't on site.
However, as long as we all agree to keep things civil, I'm okay with it. I can make one tonight when I get off work (or tomorrow if I'm just exhausted after working all day).
I'm not very active messenger wise, though, so please be patient with me. I usually have other things going on, like work (which I'm procrastinating at right now), my boyfriend, DnD, working on lore (which means I gotta get in ma headspace lol), or taking care of our house/food situation.

I'm usually against going off site for anything roleplay or OOC wise because I don't want people to violate rules or something happen, they try to tell the mods, but then it gets messy because technically, they didn't break the rules if it wasn't on site.
However, as long as we all agree to keep things civil, I'm okay with it. I can make one tonight when I get off work (or tomorrow if I'm just exhausted after working all day).
I'm not very active messenger wise, though, so please be patient with me. I usually have other things going on, like work (which I'm procrastinating at right now), my boyfriend, DnD, working on lore (which means I gotta get in ma headspace lol), or taking care of our house/food situation.
I'm fine with or without Discord.

But if everyone else seems keen on it, I could set up a server for you. Just lemme know what u need or if there are any particular rules you want ppl to adhere to. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back