• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For the sake of transparency, me and pinnasina pinnasina are collaborating our characters as twins. However, this doesn't mean that we'll both neccessarily be accepted, so no pressure there if you decide to accept both, one, or none of us. We only decided to collaborate as we found the idea of twins for the narrative fascinating.

Basically, they both exist, but that doesn't mean that they'll be the crown heirs.

We just wanted to let you know in case there were any confusions as to why we were mentioning the other in our histories as if we were assured that we would get in and want to let you know that it's just for the sake of our characters' narrative, rather than arrogance or anything like that.

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
So... I think I broke the second rule because I used real-life photos for some of my character's outfits. And I'm only wondering if the 'No Photos' rule also applies to our character's outfits.
When I went over to view the rules again I literally went on a pinning spree in Pinterest and pinned over 100 pictures. XD So either way, I think I'm gonna be fine XD

For the sake of transparency, me and pinnasina pinnasina are collaborating our characters as twins. However, this doesn't mean that we'll both neccessarily be accepted, so no pressure there if you decide to accept both, one, or none of us. We only decided to collaborate as we found the idea of twins for the narrative fascinating.

Basically, they both exist, but that doesn't mean that they'll be the crown heirs.

We just wanted to let you know in case there were any confusions as to why we were mentioning the other in our histories as if we were assured that we would get in and want to let you know that it's just for the sake of our characters' narrative, rather than arrogance or anything like that.

Thanks for the heads up. lol (I've been skimming briefly over everyone's to get a feel for their character types and I thought that's what was going on.)

So... I think I broke the second rule because I used real-life photos for some of my character's outfits. And I'm only wondering if the 'No Photos' rule also applies to our character's outfits.
When I went over to view the rules again I literally went on a pinning spree in Pinterest and pinned over 100 pictures. XD So either way, I think I'm gonna be fine XD

Nah. That's just for face claims. Outfits are optional, so that's cool to do.

BTW I've been around most of the day. I've just been updating the setting for the Gladefall Isles, like shops and changing the Royals rooms into whole small houses to themselves. (So they'll have their own neighborhood. lol)

i swear to god i've rewritten catori's backstory like 5 times

backstories are the bane of my existence.
Well seeing as Catori is the Fawnus princess, if you want, maybe I can help you work something out. It's up 2 u tho, whether u want help or if you'd prefer to do it yourself.

Well seeing as Catori is the Fawnus princess, if you want, maybe I can help you work something out. It's up 2 u tho, whether u want help or if you'd prefer to do it yourself.
i would gladly accept some help!! i'll pm you :D

Btw quick question ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch are our characters teleported there in the tournament or what?
Yee. What Creamy said. There's a portal, which many will probably use (I dunno. Up to you guys since the portal is faster, ships be slower)
But Isadora will be arriving by dock (whether her brother joins or not, is up to them). And at either places, there will be the Staff awaiting to take them to the palace entrance.

Hey! You said something about reviewing sheets before accepting so people could tweak some things. Do you still do that??
Yeah. I'm still doing that. I've noticed that not everyone is finished with theirs, though, so I've held off as to not rush them.
(However, I can look over ones finished once I get back from grocery shopping)
Speaking of which..

Everyone, please read the country relation tabs in the Lore part. Some have mentioned betrothal talks and the like, which may help with plotting, but nothing has been verified as of yet. (And while the governments are kinda traditional, same sex marriage is supported. So someone can be betrothed to someone of the same gender.)

What do they do for the production of heirs/continuation of the bloodline in cases of same sex marriage? Or is there always a cousin available somewhere?

What do they do for the production of heirs/continuation of the bloodline in cases of same sex marriage? Or is there always a cousin available somewhere?
Typically, the royal family has more than 2 children trying for either male or female children or just in case the heirs die in the Tournament (even if it's outlawed to murder during, dying still happens)

Hellooo~
I've finished editing my character's background and I would love for you to have a look at it! I'm sorry in advance if it's too long, I just have way too much free time on my hands ^^ And I'd also love to hear your opinion about the Demon Contracts and see if I got the gist of it. If you'd like, I can change some stuff there and I'd be happy to oblige.

You guys all have such interesting characters. These are gonna be hard choices.

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy - Cool. Cool. I'll let you know when I get around to reading it.

(Also, if no one is thinking of making another Nidae sibling. I may actually create another one. lol)

Sorry if this was brought up before, but is there a link to the template you used for your character sheets? I'd like to give it a go.
Also, it's a d20 for each of the stats right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back