• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You guys are doing awesome so far. Let me know when you're done with your character sheet or if you want me to review anything and I'll hit you up on an discrepancies through PM.
If you're good to go, I'll react to your character sheet and add them to the roster.

You guys are doing awesome so far. Let me know when you're done with your character sheet or if you want me to review anything and I'll hit you up on an discrepancies through PM.
If you're good to go, I'll react to your character sheet and add them to the roster.
Is it time for you to accept characters already? :O

I finished my character sheet when I first posted it, but I've added a bunch of other fluff to it recently. Let me know if there's anything you need me to change ^^

Is it time for you to accept characters already? :O

I finished my character sheet when I first posted it, but I've added a bunch of other fluff to it recently. Let me know if there's anything you need me to change ^^
Nah, it's not really time just yet. I just wanted to let anyone know that I'm not reviewing anything until you give me the go ahead since I know what it's like for a character idea to evolve overtime. lol
However, I also don't want to wait too long since I know some's motivation can dwindle with inactivity. (And I'm a plot lover. I'm suuuuuper ready to start plotting relationships lololol)

Gonna be working on Snake Princess today. Hopefully I can get it done before I get banished into Christmas celebration hell.

Also, just a question, but are naming conventions still gonna be largely European-fantasy esque, even with the Oriental aesthetic?

Gonna be working on Snake Princess today. Hopefully I can get it done before I get banished into Christmas celebration hell.

Also, just a question, but are naming conventions still gonna be largely European-fantasy esque, even with the Oriental aesthetic?
Honestly, it depends on where the land is located. (Vulpes having the most variety since they float everywhere and Usagian variable since they have a world of knowledge at their fingertips). So I imagined Cats to be kinda Eastern-esque. Snakes kinda middle eastern, Wolves more northern European, Deer more Western in general but not necessarily European (Native American maybe?), and Chameleons would typically be whatever since they had their own plane of existence for so long.

But... All of the kingdoms have access to each other (minus the Chameleons) so naming can literally be anything. I just ask that siblings be similar because I don't see many parents naming their kids vastly different with inspiration. (But like Isadora, they may not be full blooded and that's why they could be different too. Just depends on how you spin it.)

Do you guys have any good sources for face claims?
I generally look in Zerochan. But for this, I like to look at stuff like Granblue Fantasy. (Isadora is Korwa)

just rolling don't mind meee

results: 17, 18, 12, 8

edit: pls ignore the second one i was just showing a friend how rpnation's dice system works LOL

Last edited:
Do you guys have any good sources for face claims?
I usually just use pinterest or google xD For my faceclaim I edited out the white background so that it was transparent though lol
just rolling don't mind meee

results: 17, 18, 12, 8
Your results were almost exactly the same as mine :O I wonder how you'll allocate your characters stats xP

I'm glad to see the number of WIPs increasing! I was initially kinda worried we wouldn't be able to fill all the roles ^^'

I got everything except the background... you can have a look through it if you like :-)

You guys didn't have to have a coding layout. :closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile:
But I appreciate you all putting the effort in!

Also Shirin is beautiful :D:

Also, for the purposes of planning out pre-existing relationships, will there have been oppurtunities in the past where Princes/ses meet up and all? Or is the norm to stay in your own nation except for when the Tournament happens?

Also, for the purposes of planning out pre-existing relationships, will there have been oppurtunities in the past where Princes/ses meet up and all? Or is the norm to stay in your own nation except for when the Tournament happens?
There will have been plenty of opportunities since all kingdoms come together for the solstices and also for other occasions (like coming of age balls, birthdays, diplomatic meetings between rulers, judgment rulings for criminals that cross Kingdom boundaries, etc.)
Some can also be betrothed to guarantee alliances in the future, forced or not, but that's up to the rulers.

However, if your character is more reclusive, characters may have just had formal correspondence (like letters or other formalities) but rarely outside of their homes.

Hold on there can be TWO snake princesses? So we can still add extra characters from other kdoms right?

Also btw is it okay if the royals were like undercover.
Example: ombar thrives on its thieves guild and lets also say that one of the princess wants to join to help their kdom.

Whoop! Whoop!
I finally have my character up so feel free to have a look! I have to say sorry to my really long backstory, I kinda dragged some parts on, but other than that I think it's pretty neat!
HUGE! thanks to ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch It really helped me understand the magic system a lot better, so I give a massive thanks to you, pal! :closed eyes open smile: Also, I was planning to have my character, Felicity to be acquainted with Isadora and the Rabbit Prince since Felicity spent six years of her time in Itholen learning about Summoning magic. I think it would just make sense if both of them knew of each other.
Also, does anyone want to be acquainted with my character before the Tournament starts? Maybe they could meet at a royal party or something. Cause I'd be totally down with whatever. Everyone's characters are just soooooo good-lookin'!

Hold on there can be TWO snake princesses? So we can still add extra characters from other kdoms right?
No one has any claim on any roles. So people can apply for anything because nothing is first come, first serve. That's why I'm waiting to accept some, so people have enough time to apply for all of the roles they want.
I'm accepting on character quality and how well they mesh with the group (once I start accepting) and then finally writing ability (but as long as you meet the minimum, you should be fine.)

As for Ombar Republic royals being apart of the Thieves Guild makes sense. They would just have to be very careful and quick witted as to not get caught (or know and have the loyalty of a lot of people willing to cover for them)

Whoop! Whoop!
I finally have my character up so feel free to have a look! I have to say sorry to my really long backstory, I kinda dragged some parts on, but other than that I think it's pretty neat!
HUGE! thanks to ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch It really helped me understand the magic system a lot better, so I give a massive thanks to you, pal! :closed eyes open smile: Also, I was planning to have my character, Felicity to be acquainted with Isadora and the Rabbit Prince since Felicity spent six years of her time in Itholen learning about Summoning magic. I think it would just make sense if both of them knew of each other.
Also, does anyone want to be acquainted with my character before the Tournament starts? Maybe they could meet at a royal party or something. Cause I'd be totally down with whatever. Everyone's characters are just soooooo good-lookin'!
I'd love to take a look at your character. ^^

I'm currently in the middle of writing Zodiark's backstory, but it's pretty late here (01:07 am) so I'll prolly just finish it tmrw morning. I look forward to plotting. :)

Dude! Get some sleep! *Says the person who only sleeps for 4 hours.*
I'd love to do plotting with you! :closed eyes open smile: I've already seen Zodiark's character sheet and so far it's lookin' pretty good!

Hey hey ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch I need a lil bit of help with empaths bc I’m planning on making one

So. Fae links, right? When they give up their fae links, is there a magical component to this or do they just try their best to keep their emotions in check? If magical, their emotions are just zilch? Gone to the wind? No chance of returning?

So like the path of the empath is a philosophy sort like Confucianism ya feel

And what religion(s) do the majority of the ombar dominion follow?

Also hear me out. Snake eyes and forked tongue. Go or no go?

And may I ask how involved the thieves guild are in the govt or is it to our discretion?

Idk if my questions are dumdum rn but gah I hope I’m making sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back