• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Personally, I like multi-faceted characters with flaws that balance out their strengths. (Or take away and they rise above it) Regardless of temperaments, I always enjoy reading about those types of characters. (I'm also a sucker for character growth). It's why Isadora is kinda meek but she's been through some things people wouldn't expect from such a character. Makes relations interesting.
Also, morally gray characters are fun to read and write too (hence, Alastair lolol). So whatever role you decide on, there's an idea that could fit any royal. I've given some history that supports any alignment for any kingdom. (But personal histories also can play into that too and if it fits, we can change some of the immediate history for kingdoms to fit it too)

Seriously. I know HTML, it's just not my strong suit. I'm more of a middle-back end person. Speaking of which, since we're apparently making Canis characters SilverFeathers SilverFeathers I'll send you the profile once everything's done to see what you think.
Aha, I don't know HTML at all, only a bit of BBcode tbh, i have no idea what most of the code does xD

Sure thing! But rather than sending it to me I think it may be better just to post it here in a spoiler, so that the GM can intervene if need be whilst also possibly inspiring others for their characters ^^ I believe I left you the opportunity to name the second Baronness, but at the same time, if you want me to tweak any bits of the backstory i made feel free to let me know.
Hey there, was just theory crafting some potential characters I could RP, just wanted some of your opinions.

Originally I was gonna make a Snake princess but saw that someone else wished for that role. Ik it was said that claims aren’t a thing, but I personally don’t want to attempt to snatch that away from someone.

Hence, I wish to hear some of your thoughts. I’m pretty flexible, so what kind of character would you like to see in the RP? If any of you wished for a particular pair/type of character to have some sort of relationship, good or bad, with your character let me know. I’ll pick whatever sounds most interesting to me. ^^
Well I would love it if Nora had both enemies and friends coming to the tournament (just for that extra bit of variety in character interaction) so if you'd like to make a character that fits one of those feel free! Like a childhood friend/bully, or sparring buddy/rival, up to you really. These don't have to be with my character btw, just ideas to hopefully inspire you somehow ^^ If you want you could also have an arranged marriage with someone.

I also agree with Soueshi here, I love morally grey characters or characters who are much more than they appear to be.

Btw quick question.
How old are characters generally gonna be.
Like are they adults of 20 to 30 or blossoming teens like 16 to 18

I'm gonna be rollin' some dice! It's my first time using this whole dice system, so please if I did something wrong, don't be afraid to point it out for me. It would be much appreciated! 😆 😆 😆

Final Result: 18, 10, 11, 8
Phew, that was much easier than I expected

Edit:
For my new character, R.N
Final Result: 17, 15, 15, 7

Last edited:
It aint mime lmao i wish big time tho i was half as talented as those guys

Anyway yeah ill send u the link too for their thread bc theyre so good

All this talk of code makes me want to practice coding again, but I think I'll wait until we start so I'm not procrastinating on finishing lore and the setting and stuff.
(Still gotta make a world map. lolol)

It’s to determine the stats you’ll get

So u gotta roll 4d20s

But if any of your rolls are below 7 or above 18 u gotta refill those dices example

So my usables here are 14, 13, 16 n 15

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
I have a question about one of the Summoning Magic one. Can you elaborate more on the Demonic Summons and how it actually works (are they like some type of pokemon😂)? At first, I thought the demon you've summoned could fight for you or help you in some way. Or, will the demon just give you a power-up of some sort? You mentioned how independent these the demons are, but is there a possibility that there are 'nice' demons that are willing to help out of kindness? Is there a limit to the number of contracts you're allowed to have with different types of demons? Also, can this magic be considered as one of the Dark Arts?
I asked this cause I'm currently creating a character that has that magic and I'm in a bit of pickle trying to understand it and how it works. I'm sorry if I suddenly bombarded you with all these questions, I hope it's not a bother 😅

Late reply but yeah since uve got like wow 20 tf is with ur luck

Also u got a 1 so balance

Anyway reroll two dice ^^ to replace 1 and 20

Hey, guys! Sorry for the late reply. Had to sleep to be rested for work today. (At least it's just a 6 hour shift)
Thank you all for helping peeps with the requirements. I know it can be kinda confusing at first, but I promise it'll get easier as we go along.

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
I have a question about one of the Summoning Magic one. Can you elaborate more on the Demonic Summons and how it actually works (are they like some type of pokemon😂)? At first, I thought the demon you've summoned could fight for you or help you in some way. Or, will the demon just give you a power-up of some sort? You mentioned how independent these the demons are, but is there a possibility that there are 'nice' demons that are willing to help out of kindness? Is there a limit to the number of contracts you're allowed to have with different types of demons? Also, can this magic be considered as one of the Dark Arts?
I asked this cause I'm currently creating a character that has that magic and I'm in a bit of pickle trying to understand it and how it works. I'm sorry if I suddenly bombarded you with all these questions, I hope it's not a bother 😅
All very good questions. Summoning Demonic Creatures is definitely moreso on the Dark Arts side since it's tapping into the corruption of the magic left behind by the Fae and isn't typically encouraged. It also, to the belief of some but isn't always true, opens a pathway for dark things into their realm of existence. And unfortunately, it would be highly unlikely for a 'nice' demon to just want to help since the corruption of said magic is what made the demons in the first place. The independent sentience would actually come from humanoid emotion bleeding into their creation and them embodying it. (Think Kikyo's Clay Mold from Inuyasha. She seems to have sentience and her own ability to think and feel, but she's actually Kikyo's rage (aka pettiness) and lust for revenge locked into a clay form while the rest of Kikyo is with Kagome)
But once a demonic force is summoned, it could fight for you. Lower demons would be basic fighting, but the higher up they are in power, the more abilities they have. Some have natural armor. Some have magic. Etc. The higher the power, though, the more it takes from the summoner to keep the pact. And if the pact isn't completely outlined properly, it could spell disaster for the summoner and other contestants alike. (Think like making a pact with Nobodies from Kingdom Hearts. You could have dusks, creatures that don't talk but are quick and really only a threat when in a group, or you could have an Axel, a Nobody capable of thought and choices while also having a specific weapon and element)
As for a limit of contracts, it would just depend on what kind of power your character wants. Summoning multiple (3-4 at max) lower tier demons could be possible or you can have one pact with a much more powerful one. Lower tier would be good if you like to decide how many to summon at a time and also manage your own health and how draining they are. A more powerful one is good for a big punch, but makes you sort of like a glass cannon, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back