• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ Peace ✧ Keepers ♛ {𝑜𝑜𝒸}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
WHY

but also i got a 17 ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ im satisfied af
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE REST OF US DID! xD

Ay congratulations! Also if you, or anyone else wants to talk over relationships with me I'm all ears ^^ Or do we do that after our GM chooses which characters have been accepted? 🤔

yeah probably that last bit. gotta wait for the go ahead bc we dont wanna be that guy that counts their bobs before theyre hatched

giphy.gif

You guys are killing me. lolol
But as happy as I am to see people wanting to plot out prior relationships, it would probably be better to wait until characters are approved. Just so we don't get too excited before then. (I'm also dying to see how everyone's characters mesh.)

Like the script for the thing where you can click on the different options and stuff you know? Not sure what to call it.

yeah bb coding right? to make it pretty and shit

uhm i usually just scour the bb coding thread and edit their freebies

here are my fave bb coders btw

imma link em in a bit

Yo guys how do you get that fancy background and the other stuff? I'm hella confused...
Like the script for the thing where you can click on the different options and stuff you know? Not sure what to call it.
The script we use on this site and on some other forum websites is called BBCode. You can find some awesome templates on the bbcode section of the site. In order to steal Sueshis character template I clicked 'reply' to get a copy of it and just edited it from there lol ^^

and hey friend no worries. i too was intrigued by the world of bb coding. although im merely just a user lmao

anyway lemme know if u want help editing it lordy knows i was like hUH the first time i laid eyes on the code stuff

and u could also do that too lmao

and yes fingers of pure speed
flash got nothin on me

Im lost. What do we do w the dice again?
It's for the four battle stats in the character sheet. You drop anything under 7 and over 18, so you have 4. (Then allocate them to either strength, constitution, dexterity, or wisdom however you want)
Make sure to only roll 4d20 for those stats though because rolling more (unless you get the dropped quantities (1-6, 19-20)) increases odds for better rolls and is possibly unfair to others in the game.

Oh! BTW guys, once your character is accepted and you have ideas for your respected kingdoms (such as economy, royal history, etc.) absolutely feel free to plot that out with me. I'm flexible in the name of creativity and expression.

Update: I'll probably keep everyone's max at 2 characters and if interest gets high enough, I may just add another royal family to the mix. But currently, I think we'll be okay.

Wait hold on i got at least 6 possible stat numbers here.
Right. Start over and just roll 4d20. If you get anything between the dropped amounts, then roll one more for each dropped amount. That way it remains fair and you don't have pick of just the highest amounts.

Ima keep it real with ya'll, HTML isn't my forte. Can anyone help? I borrowed Sueshi's and now I feel like I'm breaking it more than I'm changing it.

Ima keep it real with ya'll, HTML isn't my forte. Can anyone help? I borrowed Sueshi's and now I feel like I'm breaking it more than I'm changing it.
Which format are you using? The character one? That one can be slightly confusing, but I suggest copy and pasting it into a private workshop post first, then make another copy that you work on and plug in data where you find it. If you're plugging in images, copy and paste URLs into an additional window/tab to see what they are first before pasting in something else.
The character art also needs a certain aspect ratio for it to show up but not repeat. (Percentages and all tend to do that.)

I have literally no idea what you just typed, but I believe every word of it. Can I just send you what I have and see if you can make heads or tails of it?

:closed eyes open smile: :closed eyes open smile: Sure. Send it to me in a PM and I'll help you as much as I can.
(I might be slow btw because I'm online while at work. Shhhh... don't tell my boss. lol)

Dude. You have no idea how much I feel you right now. Luckily our GM is here to save you haha ^^ My main issue was editing the ratios until the image stopped repeating itself, as Soueshi just warned you about. Everything else just took a whole lot of copy and pasting tbh.

Seriously. I know HTML, it's just not my strong suit. I'm more of a middle-back end person. Speaking of which, since we're apparently making Canis characters SilverFeathers SilverFeathers I'll send you the profile once everything's done to see what you think.

Hey there, was just theory crafting some potential characters I could RP, just wanted some of your opinions.

Originally I was gonna make a Snake princess but saw that someone else wished for that role. Ik it was said that claims aren’t a thing, but I personally don’t want to attempt to snatch that away from someone.

Hence, I wish to hear some of your thoughts. I’m pretty flexible, so what kind of character would you like to see in the RP? If any of you wished for a particular pair/type of character to have some sort of relationship, good or bad, with your character let me know. I’ll pick whatever sounds most interesting to me. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back