Patricia Colton

Lost Echo

🏳️‍🌈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hijikata.Toushirou.600.1912353.jpg

Anele posted this image on Zerochan.  I do not have explicit permission to use it.

Name: Patricia Colton[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Nickname: Tris[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Time: 000[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Sexuality: bisexual[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Personality: Driven to excel Tris takes nearly everything seriously.  Any problem, regardless of size, is a crisis in her mind.  Still, she's known for being reliable and creative under pressure.  She may be [is] terrified she's taken on too much.  She feels free dancing, and frequently climbs to the roof of her apartment building, using it as a practice area.[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

History: Patricia grew up in southern Illinois (1) and is glad to have left.  It is nearly flat, so when summer comes, and the corn grows above the horizon, it becomes nearly featureless.  She felt suffocated by the monotony.  She didn't understand how those with souls could stand it.  Her mother, fearing she'd turn heartless without a soul mate, introduced her to dance.  Though many of her peers believed her performances would lack emotion, she found solace in it.  Still, worry it could be true has caused her to practice harder, nearly obsessively.

She moved to New York City after graduating high school.  She loves it.  It is nothing like Illinois.  Sure, her apartment is tiny, and once the novelty wears off, the noise level might get annoying.  Still, she loves it.  She’s taking classes at NYU, working as a waitress, and hoping to get into a dance studio.  She’s happy.

Role: Loveless

[SIZE=11pt]Other[/SIZE]: 
tumblr_n9376yA72i1s51bneo2_r1_500.jpg

This picture was created by Okitugu on Tumblr.  As some of her pictures are more risque, I'm not including a direct link.  I do not have permission to use it.

1) I have Ben Skirvin on Quora to thank for the information on Southern Illinois.  I have never been to the Midwest, and any other knowledge I have of it, comes from American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back