Pathfinder RPG Humble Bundle

Edrondol

Resident Old Guy
Hey, all! If you are interested, for the next 13 days or so Humble Bundle has a TON of Pathfinder books for sale. $18 will get you a ton of stuff, including the Player's Guide and the Game Master's book, as well as Bestiaries. Even if you aren't going to pen & paper RP these pdfs might give you some ideas for here.

Humble RPG Book Bundle: Pathfinder (pay what you want and help charity)

(No, I don't work for Humble Bundle or any of their subsidiaries. I just thought some might be interested.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, i never would have found out about this. The luck :D Thanks a lot! Me and my friends have wanted to get into some form of D&D and we are all complete noobs at it!

Money is super tight for me right now but I think I'm going to jump on this. I've always wanted to get into pen & paper but I've had a very hard time working up the courage to drop in on the groups I've seen ads for around town. Maybe this will help a little? Even if not it's cool to have anyways.

I have been drooling over this myself for the last few days. It's such an amazing deal; however, just keep in mind that conversion rate if you are Canadian like myself. That stung a little when I got the re-done total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back