• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of the Damned

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blue Aisle

Phantom #11
Planets_Earth_Hands_455831_1920x1200.jpg

Do you believe in the pure of heart? In the inherent goodness of man? In the all-seeing power of God?

Your answer to at least one of these questions was no.

You denied your maker, even in your last breath. Throughout your life, you disowned him and you looked down on others who depended on him. To you, God is but a delusion for the feeble minded. They pray to him because they are weak and desperate. You were strong, you didn't need such a fantasy.

There are many people who don't believe. And perhaps it was a stroke of bad-luck, or the Lord Almighty was simply in a horrid mood... because out of all those people, you were at the heel of his wrath.

When you died, you expected to simply cease existence, but he would not let you have it so easily.

When you next awoke, you were in another life, in this other world. You hold up your arm to see it bruised and scarred, skinny and small, the arm of a child. When you look into the water you see a helpless serf, enslaved by the cruel Magwina, a Drowvian trafficker from the underdark. And yet, you retain all your memories. You remember your past life, your accomplishments, your insolence towards your maker, and your denial of him in your final moments. They hover about you like a long dream.

Rules of the RP:

🍓 No god modding
🍓 Tell me if you will not be able to post for a significant length of time (so I can safe keep your character and help you catch up later)
🍓 Be respectful
🍓 Be inclusive
🍓 Tell me any concerns you have because I'm not a mind reader and won't know if you don't tell me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back