Passionate Weirdo Here

Tawney

Hello! My name is Jessica, but feel free to call me by my username. Also, any variant/nickname of Jessica would be just fine as well. I'm a twenty-one-year-old college student with too much spare time. Even when I don't actually have any spare time, I'm a procrastinator so... In my opinion there is no better way to use up spare time/procrastinate than to roleplay. I have way too many characters and worlds just sitting around, and I'd love to get them in some roleplays on here. Thanks for checking out my introduction thingy!

Tawney said:
Hello! My name is Jessica, but feel free to call me by my username. Also, any variant/nickname of Jessica would be just fine as well. I'm a twenty-one-year-old college student with too much spare time. Even when I don't actually have any spare time, I'm a procrastinator so... In my opinion there is no better way to use up spare time/procrastinate than to roleplay. I have way too many characters and worlds just sitting around, and I'd love to get them in some roleplays on here. Thanks for checking out my introduction thingy!
I agree. Roleplaying is great time spent, and cherish that extra time. You'll miss it one day, haha. Welcome to RPN, Jessica. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Hello, Jessica! Welcome to RpNation.

I could not agree with you more. I find roleplaying to be a very productive way of spending free time. It gets those creative juices flowing and, hey, there are definitely worse ways of spending free time, right? What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Hey Jessica! Welcome to the site! I'll give my spiel to you on the basics of the site. Feel free to reference them at any time! :D

You can find the rules here: INFO - Official Site Rules

You can contact anybody by throwing an @ sign in front of their username.

Any question you may have can be answered by contacting anyone here: Notable Members | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

And, of course, you can ask me or any other experienced site user at any time.

Helpers can be contacted through Helper Initiative. Just throw that wonderful @ before it and they'll flock. (It's their jobs)

Enjoy your time here!

Jazzy said:
Hey Jessica! Welcome to the site! I'll give my spiel to you on the basics of the site. Feel free to reference them at any time! :D

Any question you may have can be answered by contacting anyone here: Notable Members | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Helpers can be contacted through Helper Initiative. Just throw that wonderful @ before it and they'll flock. (It's their jobs)

Enjoy your time here!
Holy cow, you've been here for three years?!

Tawney said:
Also my pleasure! I love checking out peoples introductions and aiding them in their journeys! I'll help you out if you need it, however a there's quite a few wonderful people like @Jazzy that'd care to help you out!

Welcome to Rpnation where fantasy and reality begin!

Hey Jessica :D

Welcome to RPn As I am new too id love to maybe roleplay with you some time especially because we have quite a lot in common.

My name and age are the same as yours lol plus i have a lot of freetime due to a study break after german college Finals:D

Tronethiel said:
I agree. Roleplaying is great time spent, and cherish that extra time. You'll miss it one day, haha. Welcome to RPN, Jessica. Let me know if I can help you with anything!
Thank you. I know I'll miss that extra time when it's gone. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Mordecai said:
Hello, Jessica! Welcome to RpNation.
I could not agree with you more. I find roleplaying to be a very productive way of spending free time. It gets those creative juices flowing and, hey, there are definitely worse ways of spending free time, right? What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?
I enjoy all sorts of roleplays really. I suppose my favorites would be fantasy and fandom though.

Jazzy said:

Enjoy your time here!
Thank you! Everyone seems so nice and helpful here. I'm not really used to that.

@Jazzy[/URL] that'd care to help you out!

Welcome to Rpnation where fantasy and reality begin!
Thank you very much!

CuteAngel20 said:
Hey Jessica :D
Welcome to RPn As I am new too id love to maybe roleplay with you some time especially because we have quite a lot in common.

My name and age are the same as yours lol plus i have a lot of freetime due to a study break after german college Finals:D
Thanks. Welcome to you as well then. I'd love to roleplay with you sometime.

Sunkissed said:
Welcome Jessica! :)
Thank you!

Hey person who sounds so much like I did three years ago! (And still today to a point!) ITS AWESOME TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zachman3000 said:
Hey person who sounds so much like I did three years ago! (And still today to a point!) ITS AWESOME TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's awesome to meet you too!!

CuteAngel20 said:
What kinds of Rps do you like? and what series/ Fandoms do you prefer :D ?
I like all kinds really. I'm pretty openminded. The main fandoms I do are Pokémon, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Hunger Games and Divergent.

I'm also a huge procrastinator. I've found that we're all weirdos who are passionate about something, though. For example, I'm passionate about confetti. *throws confetti in the air to demonstrate* So, welcome to RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back