• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Party With Sailor Moon!

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Plot: Skye Tsukino (Serena/Usagi) is on summer vacation and she wants to have a PG-13 party but she's all alone. So what does she do? Hit up the least likely people, people from of all places... The Dark Kingdom! Including Kunzite, Nephrite, Zoicite, Jadeite, Prince Sapphire and even Prince Diamonde! What will happen during the party? And what will Tuxedo Mask say when he finds out? Join and choose your character! You probably already guessed this, but I'm Skye... ^_^ . Thank you for reading!

Bye Now,

Sailor Moon Says! ^_^

Skye Tsukino was chilling at her condo by the sea, while she gazed up at the Moon... I have plenty of music, tons of food and plenty of non-alcoholic drinks. Plus all the silly board-games a girl could need. And yet I'm all alone. Darien is studying in America, the Scouts are all off on different study trips and here I am all alone... You know what? Screw this! She grabbed her phone and dialed the number to the Dark Kingdom, "Somebody pick up... PICK UP!" She commanded, feeling like the mom from Home Alone...

Zoicite was sitting around when he got a call from Skye. "Hello? Hi Skye... You want me to come over? Yah I will be over right away."

"Great... I'll call the others!" Skye grinned a light blush on her cheeks, as she called Kunzite, Nephrite, Jadeite and Prince Sapphire. "Hey guys..." She began, "Yes, Sailor Moon?" They all said in an oddly perfect unison. "Can you come over? I'm having a party and it needs guests..." Skye explained sheepishly, "We'd love to!" Prince Diamonde grabbed the phone Sapphire as everyone else hung up as if to say they agreed with him.

As Zoicite arrived he saw 4 guys surrounding Skye. He walked over and asked them why there were here.

"We're here for the party!" Kunzite smirked placing his hand firmly onto Skye's shoulder, "Yea! So whose up for some dancing and eating snacks?" Skye asked cheerfully clearly unaware of all the possibilities that were likely to happen at this PG-13 party...

Zoicite agreed and walked over to Skye " May I have this dance my lady?" he asked holding out his hand to skye

Skye blushed and nodded, as Kunzite removed his hand from around her shoulder and turned up the dance music. The song was Party by Girls' Generation! "Yes!" She smiled placing her hand into his and beginning to vibrate to the music. (I'll be right back, I got to practice piano! ^_^ )

sukaithemoonlord774 said:
Skye blushed and nodded, as Kunzite removed his hand from around her shoulder and turned up the dance music. The song was Party by Girls' Generation! "Yes!" She smiled placing her hand into his and beginning to vibrate to the music. (I'll be right back, I got to practice piano! ^_^ )
ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back