[Party 6] Hazel Elandoral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this because I realized I forgot to include it in the original post. I'll be posting regularly. I sometimes disappear for a day-ish at a time, but I'll be able to post consistently throughout the week the vast majority of the time.

Character Sheet:
- You forgot to add your proficiency bonus to your weapon attack bonus, and your STR modifier to your damage rolls.
- This is pretty nitpicky, but I'd change your Armor/Weapon proficiencies from "All" to the proper "Light/Medium/Heavy/Shields" and "Simple/Martial". This is so that special cases are accounted for, such as how you wouldn't be considered proficient in improvised weapons.

Character Backstory:
Looks like a pretty good base to me -- although you are more than welcome to add more details to flesh out your character outside of the tiny blurb within the character sheet. Most people write directly in their forum thread (like this one) or have an external google doc with the full story and other tidbits. Up to you though.

I'm pretty sure that's everything, though I may still miss things. When you're ready for another look-over, feel free to tag me K Kanaxe_Ru on Discord. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back