• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners Wanted

MomokoAi

Momo
Hello, I'm new here and I am in need of some active Role players that would like to Rp with me. I usually rp as a female but I am not above being a male. My doing skills range from one liners to mulit- paragraph, but im only human and do get lazy from time to time so bare with me ^~^.

Here is one of my character sheets.

Character:

Momoko Ai

Height: 5'0

Shape: Petite

Style: Pastels, Pop Culture

Personality:Energetic, Timid, Brave, Willful, Determined, Clumsy

Favorite color: Light Pink

Bio: Momoko is an awkward girl, often tripping over herself or on air. Not really being accepted into any social group she became timid around other students around her school, but she has big dreams of seeing her name in lights, and her voice being herd.

Momoko comes from a small comfortable family that dwells within a small town where everyone knows your name. Being an ambitious girl She wanted to break free from the regular routine of her life and merge with the finer things the world has to offer. With her parents allowing her to be herself so long she writes them every day she sets off for a grand adventure.

evujetav.png
y5u7u5yq.png

Realistic.

utyhusy9.jpg
7y4ydazy.jpg

Very interested in doing a 1x1 with you ^ ^ I love the char. that you posted up and was wondering if you wanted to do a slice of life RP? Though I'm very much up for anything ^ ^ 
Character

Haruto Kurama

Height: 176 cm (5'9)

Shape: Lean

Style: Whatever he finds in his closet ;p

Personality: Lazy, Blunt, Passive, Calm, Apathetic, a bit Cynical

Favorite color: Lavender

Bio: W.I.P (depending on what type of RP you want to do ^ ^)

Oreki.Houtarou.full.1579609.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1407232.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1184856.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1200030.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1297653.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1249467.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1297392.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1299315.jpg
Oreki.Houtarou.full.1137839.jpg

Realistic.

667201e5a2c0fee43270b81cdf7e1eea.jpg

Great. We can rp together! Your character seems well put together. Um How would you like to Rp? PM or in thread? ^.^

And as for the story if you would like to throw down some ideas feel free. But if needed I can come up with a story^~^

MomokoAi said:
Great. We can rp together! Your character seems well put together. Um How would you like to Rp? PM or in thread? ^.^
And as for the story if you would like to throw down some ideas feel free. But if needed I can come up with a story^~^
Oh thank you~ I've a got a story kind of down but it's up for lots of revisions ^^ and can we do it by thread?

No I like slice of life Rps, they are fun and simple and keeping them alive is great fun, if you have an idea express it! ^ , ^ , but I'll shoot one out too. We can bake a cake, hehe...

I was thinking since your char is aiming to be somewhat famous in the future, we could bump into each other after you get lost in the city. Then from there certain things happen and you end up moving in with me 'temporarily' ;p Ahaha and sure, let's 'bake a cake' ^^

OAO oh forget the cake your RP sounds alot better, I would have burnt it anyway. ^ . ^ w can do that if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back