• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner's wanted and Storylines offered ((Variety of genres))

Ashvaliaen

Weird little bat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello, call me Ash if you don't want to go through typing the random phonetics I squished together for a name.

:Ghostv:​

First I suppose it would be good to state the basics so here goes I guess:

• I do not do furry/anthro or wild animal roleplays, however I also do not favor being forced into a human character role. I like supernaturals, possibly the stray robot or alien.
  • That is not to say I won't create a human, just that they will always have a quirk like a strange power or something. 
  • Go as far into detail as you wish, language included.
  • Tell me if you don't want my character to use "adult language" ((I still find that phrase odd... but whatever))
  • I don't set many limits for my storylines, creativity is the entire fun of roleplaying is it not?
  • You do not need to ask to bring in an extra character or even to kill off one of my saide characters.
  • That being said, if you're killing my side characters I would like a warning so that I do not have them be saved. Unless you do something like burn them and leave no remains, then you don't have to warn me since they're too dead to even make a zombie out of at that point.
  • If my character dies by my hands that is probably just me deciding they were too OP and nerfing them by making them an undead. This doesn't happen often by any stretch of the word so don't expect me to just boop them on the nose with the hand of death every five seconds. That would just be irritating.
  • I rather enjoy pretty much any genre of roleplay but I don't like romance to be the main focus because it seems I get bored very fast when that happens. It can be a little added story on the side, however, but anything that goes into the more explicit side of that area will be skipped.
  • I will tell you if I'm going to be gone and if I do not know what time it is over by you I will try to say it in how many hours before I disappear. Though, I am a freelance author and I take my laptop everywhere with me in case of sudden inspiration. My time online varies but I'm here for most of the time I am awake.
  • Reply length varies to match yours but I try for four lines.
  • I don't mind chatting alongside the roleplay
  • I only do one on one, I am not good in a group for various reasons.

I believe that's it for my general thingamajig.

:BishieSparklesR: Onwards! :BishieSparklesL:​

Next is my storylines I have currently.

((Side note, if you're interested in the roleplay I will give a description of my character and you can ask for a faceclaim if you really want one.

I have them ready for each character))

Ones I crave will be highlighted in blue with the following emoticon next to it:  ^D^

^D^  Storms

It was a long time ago that a sorcerer by the name of Hale was chased off under suspicion of treachery, and thus the drought ended. The people rejoiced and all were happy, until it began to rain and then snow. There was no end in sight as the dark clouds swirled above the kingdom, and so the King took action. He wrote an apology and plea to the sorcerer and asked the kingdom's knight hero to deliver it to him. She agreed and got to the sorcerer's mountain home in two weeks, along with her personal squire. Upon seeing the armed visitors though, Hale believed they had come to kill him. And so, in his immediate panic he struck the hero with a bolt of magick to the arm. She was knocked unconscious and the canister holding the letter rolled from her hand as the squire fled the scene to tell the rest of the kingdom of the hero's fall. The kingdom mourned the loss, and the weather had suddenly become erratic. Now natural disasters were running rampant through the and and no one knew what to do for it save for reinforcing the existing buildings. The king held a grand tournament to test the skill of anyone willing to travel to the sorcerers home to try and stop this once more, and the prize was four caravan wagons of currency along with any two favors the champion asked of the king. This champion and any existing relatives were also to be awarded a higher social rank into either minor nobility or higher nobility than what they had been. So now, will the champion succeed?

Extra info!

There aren't any character requirements, your character needs only a means by which they won the competition.

You can also create the country or ask me to give you a basic description but it isn't a requirement.

At the heart of the forest

Some history of the world:

In the age human civilizations had just begun to appear, there were magical beings working alongside the humans. These beings helped them start thriving cities. Each being had it's own benefit. They were able to show the people the richest area for a mine, speed the growing of plants, or anything else one could imagine. They were each part of an elemental class and the people named these creatures Zasteras. For ages they offered these beings gifts and festivals; this changed as people stopped believing in them. The ones who could still see them were afraid or deemed heretics for speaking of false beings. Before they left though, the Zasteras gathered and imbued humans with their gifts so that they would be able to continue growing and perhaps one day they would be able to see these creatures again. The opposite of Zasteras were Nevan, the beings who helped nature thrive and overtake ruins. These beings were less powerful and almost got wiped out by the humans who did not show restraint or respect for their work. Some humans had a stronger connection with the Zasteras, they now are called magisters for their unusual abilities. The magisters, like the Zasteras, were elemental with abilities based on their element. Now, as for what happened to the Nevan; they went deep underground and fell into a trance. They couldn't control what they caused during this trance but it allowed nature to grow alongside the humans. This is the council of ten. Nowadays people can learn of the Zasteras and Nevan by reading books regarded as fairy tales or children's stories. Some people still believe these stories, but they are typically called wishful thinkers. One story in particular is about the product of a human and one of the spirit Zasteras. This is where we learn of the forest.

Origin fairytale of Raiden:

In a time lost to the haze of ages, there was a woman of considerable strength. She was a farmer of the desert, they said she could manage to grow even the most delicate of flowers in the harshest environment. She fell in love with a man she always saw in her fields, protecting her harvest. He loved her as well, which is why this man blessed her with these abilities. Eventually they spoke and later married. People of the village didn't know and would always ask why she remained single. "I'm married to my plants" she would respond. It was a surprise when she became with child. Everyone believed it was her good friend's. He claimed it for her sake, who knows what fate she would've been forced to endure had he not. She and her love feared what this child would be, as there were no cases of children born of the two peoples yet. As it turned out, this combination did not work and she did not have the child. However, rather than lose the pregnancy her beloved placed the child in the seed of a tree. They took this seed to plant in a valley some miles away, surrounded on three sides by mountains. The man used much of his power to imbue the seed with life. This rendered him human and he was finally able to go back with the woman to reveal their relationship. They lived happily and grew old together.
Meanwhile the tree began to grow, it's life force feeding the soil around it and bringing more trees from nothing. In it's fifth year of life a child emerged from within the tree, the tree was not huge or grand yet but the child played among the small trees and attracted animals who enjoyed his company. The life force of this forest became so great in its hundredth year of living that the desert became a great green plains.

Extra Info!

The main conflict is that Raiden's heart stone has been stolen and he needs help getting it back. He has only a small fragment which keeps him from being forced into servitude to the one who has stolen the stone.

A fool's errand

The world is pretty much like ours, but supernatural or fantasy beings exist and either hide away from human society or blend in. Most humans are unaware of their existence but over the course of this roleplay that could change if your character instills this change.

In this story, my character is focused on revenge at almost any cost. It's become an obsession bordering on unhealthy, but the point of this storyline is what you choose it to be. I've thought of at least three ways this can go, but I don't intend to limit it. I know that in the end it will all come together with a choice which will affect how things go from there, or somewhere in the middle the story can be changed completely. The rp can go past the end of his particular story if you add another story on past the end.

Anyways, on to a description of the base idea of the story. I will alter my story to fit a reason your character would meet my own either in the tailor shop or while he's searching. For now I can only tell you a vague description taken directly from the ongoing story section of Gyon's profile. This little portion was simply written so I could track his wants and how he achieves them. I will place a bit of information about my character below the story.
Now Gyon's become well known as a fashion designer, and he can't risk his reputation or relationship to chase after a trail that's long been cold. So when he's goes out to search for more clues as to Clarissa's whereabouts he wears a mask. His hand to hand combat skills are fair but his aim when shooting needs work, and he knows this. He carries  pistol with him when he tries to track Clarissa down. He's threatened people for information and things are just beginning to come together. He knows she's the head of a group called the Crimson Needles. Beyond that, he hasn't been able to figure anything out.

That's it for now but I fully intend to add more in the future just as soon as I can remake more of my characters to fit my current style.

((As in many were created way back when I was fourteen or fifteen and had no clue how to organise a proper story.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I found interest in two of your roleplays. The Naga protection program and Academy destruction, though I would like more information on both of them before we begin on either one. Just more information about the settings, and how other characters or NPCs may act in the societies they are in.

Well, The Naga protection program is set in two countries. The nation of the naga being newly established with highly religious people who follow a pantheon of ten deities. It's a young society and the leader of them Eikana is still trying to gain their acceptance, so the older people who have travelled their entire lives are going to be grumpy and mildly racist as the elders disapproved her decision to make contact with the mainland. The mothers of each village don't actually take care of their children usually, the children are taken care of by the hatchers. This is simply a tradition left over from when most of them were busy guarding, hunting, and foraging. I don't think I can encase the entirety of the society in one post, it took me about a week to sort it out and write down all the customs, the festivals, and details. It's a more tribal society, still changing to fit the new lifestyle Eikana has decided for them.

The second nation is whatever you want it to be, you can control everything about that one. As well as how the people think of the trade with this strange tribal society.

As for Academy Destruction the setting is a kingdom with a wide variety of magical beings alongside humans. Some cities are primarily one race such as fairies or even nyphs. Vince is a meliai, a dryad of ash trees. Since this one is a fairly new storyline I haven't quite fine tuned everything yet. I will mention Vince is heavily cursed from his efforts and the bandages he wears are simply to cover the marks. He just tries to do best by the ones who inhabited the academy, so his goal is to save all of them. The general public know nothing of the inner workings of the academy. Just a warning this topic deals with mild PTSD and brainwashing.

I like the concepts and ideas for both of them, but I feel more up for the second Rp at the moment.
Did you wanna do it on a thread, or in PM? 

Academy Destruction sounds real good. If you're free for the moment being, why don't we discuss our potential partnership over a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back