• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search.

fairiiboy444

scream-header.jpg

INTRODUCTION

hello !! i'm silas — eighteen, he/him pronouns, pst time zone. i've been roleplaying since i was eleven, and
used to do so very frequently, but a lack of motivation and severe writing slump have stopped me from engaging
in my previous favorite hobby. i've been wanting to get back into roleplaying for awhile, so here i am !

RULES.

✎ how much i write depends purely on the scene we're writing and what works best for it. sometimes shorter, fast - paced replies work better, especially if the

characters are having a back and forth conversation. that being said, i always write at least two paragraphs per reply. my usual word count in replies is about
400-600 words, but i am working on being more detailed. i also tend to mirror other people's length, so if you write more, i probably will too.

✎ i'm kind of picky about grammar when it comes to writing. you don't have to be a perfect writer, obviously. everyone makes grammar and spelling mistakes. as
long as your reply is well - written ( in terms of story quality ) and readable, i don't care if you make the occasional typo or put a comma where you meant to
put a period. but if you send me an entire block of text with no paragraph breaks or punctuation at all, i'm going to stop responding.

✎ please tell me if you don't want to continue the roleplay. i know how awkward and anxiety - inducing it can be to tell someone that you don't want to continue
a roleplay with them, but i need to know so that i'm not sitting around waiting for a response. i put all of my energy into one roleplay at once; i literally can't
do more without getting burned out. so i need to know if you're not coming back so i can start a new roleplay with someone else.

✎ i mostly do bxb and ocassionally gxg. the only reason i don't do the latter more is because i don't really have a lot of female ocs. in the rare situation where i

do roleplay a straight pairing, i will only play the male character. playing the girl in bxg ships makes me insanely dysphoric for some reason. also my only oc
that could be put into a straight ship is a trans man. so if you believe that straight women can't date trans men, kindly fuck off.

✎ i fucking love ooc chat! wish i could say it isn't a necessity, but honestly, it kind of is for me. i need someone who i can talk to. i need someone who'll gush
over our characters with me, make headcanons, playlists, pinterest boards, memes, et cetera. i tend to get bored of the roleplay if i can't just ramble excitedly to
someone about it. also i've found that plotting comes naturally when we're just chatting with each other.

✎ also, speaking of plotting, please contribute to it. i want to hear your ideas! roleplays are supposed to be a collaborative effort. if i wanted to just use all my
own ideas without anyone else's input, i would write a story by myself. it's also perfectly okay for you to add new things into the roleplay and put plot twists

without telling me first. half the fun of roleplaying with someone is seeing what they're going to do next!

PLOTS.

★ : most interested.

☆ : not really interested, but i'll do it if i like your character enough.

★ a 1960s roleplay that follows two teenage boys — one is a greaser from the poor side of town, the other is a rich soc. they develop an unlikely friendship
that they must hide from the judgmental, prying eyes of everyone else in their lives. the friendship slowly starts to develop into something more as the boys
spend more time with each other. ( trigger warnings for period - typical homophobia and other 1960s bullshit. )

☆ in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, two characters who have been on their own happen to stumble upon one another. since they're both going crazy with
no other human beings around, they decide to team up and help each other out. and maybe they also fall in love in the process. the character i'm using for

this is my trans man oc. he's bi, so this can be either a bxg or bxb pairing. ( trigger warnings for blood, gore, violence. it's a zombie rp. )

i know, i don't have a lot of plots right now. maybe i'll come up with some more later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back