• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search

beetle

just rattling through life
Hey y'all. I used to RP from when I was in middle school to sometime early during my first year of college, and I was hoping to get back into it. I thought maybe 1x1 would be a good place to start. Please keep in mind that I'm a bit rusty; I haven't done this in a while. If the person behind the keyboard matters much to you, I'm a guy, I'm 21 years old, and I'm a college senior. I study biology and love insects. Also, I am a big ol queer and, as a result, lot of my OCs are queer as well. If that bothers you, don't even try.

As far as fandoms go, in the past, I've participated in Warrior Cats, Redwall, and Percy Jackson/Camp Half-Blood RPs with done with OCs. I've never RPed a canon character. For RPs not based in worlds from established works, I've done high school, RPs with supernatural/magical realism elements, RPs with elements from Greek and Roman mythology, and my favorite I've ever participated in was about runaway teens/children living in gangs that was a bit more gritty but still had lighter, slice-of-life moments. I'm comfortable with m/m, m/f, and f/f romances, though romance is not a priority when I RP. I can RP human and animal, nonhuman, etc characters. I will not RP smut.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back