• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search for Dark-Themed Rps !

annabel

~While you are young, let your poor heart break~
Hey :)

So I'm looking for an rp partner to do some rps with, preferably a long term partner with whom I can really click and we can do more than one ! :D Someone literate who is able to write at least a paragraph in length. I don't mind just going with a vague plot idea and running with it and seeing what happens. And I also enjoy developing plots more deeply with someone as well and even doing some world building! ^33^

Rp Genres I like:

- dark fantasy
- supernatural fantasy
- medieval fantasy
- horror
- dystopian worlds
- I can do sci fi/futuristic stuff too, but I'm a little less comfortable when it comes to world building in such settings..

Ideas and pairings I'm interested in:

- human x vampire
- Vampire Knight rp
- half-demon/demon x human
- vampire x newly turned vampire
- any sort of supernatural/other species' pairings
- fxf, something I've been craving lately.
- Harry Potter rp
- Skyrim rp
- GoT rp
- Vampire Diaries
- Mass Effect
- a hidden vampire community within a small town

In terms of more fleshed out plots, I'd really just prefer to discuss them in a pm with whoever is interested. I know it doesn't give you a great idea of what sort of plots I'm capable of thinking up but... I guess we'll see if anyone replies to this.. :)

Oh, by the way, I don't mind a bit of swearing. Hope to hear from you... ! ^3^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back