• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Partner Hunt~mainly GoT~

peritwinkle

♠️your local Raphael♠️
Helper
(17+)

Greetings, RPN!

Lately, I have been craving to write a story set in a Game of Thrones AU, and since I have not done that in a while (and Winter is coming),
I thought I should fill my inexistent free time and kickstart the chilly season with a new and spicy fantasy story.
(I am, however, willing to create our own medieval fantasy world, so if you have an idea in mind, please feel free to tell me so we can work on
developing it together!)
Game of Thrones has always been my favourite world to roleplay in. I have read the first three books and watched the show, although my knowledge
does extend a bit beyond it. However, naturally, I am most familiar with the current timeline. My favourite storyline is Robb Stark's rebellion, as he
is my favourite character to play across from, romantically and platonically. There are a plethora of ways to adapt and derive from the original, rather dramatic

story, and with your help I am excited to come up with interesting ideas!

giphy.gif

Now, I do have a few rules, so please read carefully!

Rules

1. No Godmodding. It defeats the entire purpose of roleplaying and it takes away from the fun of it. Of course, if it's about something minor or implicit,
we can certainly discuss it prior to including it in our story.

2. Be able to produce detailed replies, rich in information (reactions, thoughts, description, etc.) that are longer than a few paragraphs, fitting for
complex plots. I also appreciate a decently rich vocabulary and good grammar.

3. Be able to play multiple characters, be it original or canon; I usually have around 2 or 3 main characters, and as many side characters as the story
requires. Speaking of which, I put a lot of love and passion in making them, and I believe a good character with a purpose and an aroma to them
makes a huge difference. I expect my partner to be able to create not only a name, but a living being with traits and flaws of their own. Also, be
able to play both genders well. I will always play one female lead and almost always a male lead.

4. Communication is key, I cannot emphasize it more. Plotting ahead and brainstorming are crucial to a story enjoyable for both of us. Not to
mention it builds up the enthusiasm! (If you've read until here, tell me what your favourite book is!) Be able to come up with ideas and feed
my own, as I will try to do the same.

5. No slice-of-life. As I mentioned, I like to plan my story ahead and have a structured plot that we can flourish and change as we go.

6. I'm a sucker for romance, and while the entirety of the story won't focus on it, but rather more on intricacies and drama, I couldn't
imagine a story without it.

Due to the size of my replies and/or school work, I do not tend to post more than 3-4 times a week, but I will send a heads up if
I can't post for a longer period of time.
That being said, please PM me if you are interested and would like to discuss ideas. I only RP on threads, and keep the PMs for
OOC chat.

Have fun creating!

original.gif

Last edited:
Hey babes!

Here is a friend of mine that makes a great partner, so why don't y'all stop and take a gander?

Happy Roleplaying, babes! :blowkiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back