• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Paramount Ghost School Character Profile-

--Summit--

I was named after a rock
Information with an asterisk beside it means that it is optional- but if your character can speak to ghosts, it'd be nice if you filled out at least some of it since they will probably be more than a simple side-character.

Please post your filled out profiles in the comments, along with how active you can be on a scale of one to ten. If you are unsure please put so instead of lying to me; I don't want drama because your important character can't be there for a timed roleplay (which I don't plan on doing, by the way). It's happened before.

Paramount School Profile

Name:

Personality:

Can They See Ghosts?:

*Cliques:

*Goals and Ambitions:

*Why-

Physical Attributes (Not required if you have a photo or drawing.):

*Likes and Dislikes:

History (Three sentences at least):

Example:

Paramount School Profile

Name: Amari

Personality: Amari is an introvert. She likes her time to herself a lot, and while not correlated, is very shy and reserved. She bottles things up, as she keeps to herself, and keeps secrets she finds no harm in. She's always had a fascination with gardening, from flowers to fruits and vegetables.

Can they see ghosts?: Yes

Cliques: The closest thing she has to friends are the group of kids who hang out by the willow tree at night. However, she'd like to start a gardening club for kids like her.

Goals and Ambitions:
  1. Start a gardening club.
  2. Uncover the mysteries of the ghosts.
  3. Have a best friend by the end of the year.
Why-
  • She'd like to meet people like her.
  • It seems a little odd why so many children have died here.
  • She's never had a best friend and wants one very badly.
Physical Attributes: Amari has shoulder-length black hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes, with oddly short eyelashes. She wears her school uniform even when she's off, and has a fire elemental necklace around her neck (non-superpowered).

Likes and Dislikes: She likes gardening and reading in her dorm, as well as generally doing quiet activities; while a bit off topic, she also likes pumpkin pie and cool-whip. She dislikes swimming pools and large crowds, as well as jumpscares (mostly from ghostly companions).

History: Amari was born into a rich family, as an only child. Her parents never really cared about her, and as such, when she reached sixth-grade sent her to Paramount so they wouldn't have to deal with her. Honestly, she sorta liked it- that was until she saw Abbey, the girl who committed suicide the year before she joined the school. She was terrified and only goes to those meetings to figure out the stories behind them.

I'd give myself an 8/10 on how often I can be active. If I have something happening, I'll tell you lovelies. As I am still a teenager, I have school, and I live in Germany, while I'll assume most of you live in the U.S, so that may be a bit of an issue, however, I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
Name: Aainz

Personality: Aainz is quiet he has a depressed demeanor hardly talks to anyone. Most of the time he seems distracted by something tries to keep his distance and does not want to get attached to anyone. Loves nature

Can They See Ghosts?:Yes

*Cliques: himself

*Goals and Ambitions: none

*Why- History

Physical Attributes (Not required if you have a photo or drawing.): Short black hair burn scars on his arms and hands (tries to keep them hidden) always wear's darker color clothing

*Likes and Dislikes:
dislikes:questions, being around 2 more people.

History (Three sentences at least):
Aainz was born to a loving family, his father Hirotami and mohter Chisato were the owner of a grocery store. He also, had a younger sister named Airi who would often be spotted running around the store at the age of 10, whereas, Aainz would spend most of his time in the woods taking in the beauty of nature, with his sister tagging along occasionally. He loved to draw everything he saw and his mother always said he had a photographic memory. One day Aainz woke up feeling hot and went down stairs to get some water. As he kept getting closer to the stairs, it continued to keep getting hotter until he reached the stairs. Realizing his house was on fire he ran into his parents room to wake them up and was told to get his sister. After he had reached his sister's room and leading her to their parents, the floor underneath of her collapsed. He held onto her hand as he cried out for his parents to come help, however, as they came running to help, he lost his sister's grip. After being taken to the hospital, Aainz has been told that he has 3rd degree burns on his arms and hands. Some time passed, he recovered and his family moved into a new town to restart but Aainz will never forget how he had let his sister down.

Can Be active pretty much every day from 10am-5/6pm and almost 3-4 days a week all day (work schedule fluctuates occaisnaly i will kep you posted if i need to take time for work)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back