• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Pan's Doodles

Panbishboi

Yo, I just wanna show off my little doodles and doggo bois. Their names are Eyes and Ears (first photo from left to right), they where inspired by a AI photo I found and them my little sib fixed up to an idea it pitched to them. And yes they are also slightly inspired by creepypasta as seen by, on the right photo, smile.dog. Feel free to ask stuff or just chat, I'm not the best at reaching out but will answer if called out to.

20240212_162147.jpg20240212_162230.jpg20240212_162212.jpg
These two sweet bois dont really have a story for them, they are used in a little story iv been making as a type of live with it horror comedy. But other then that they are just sweet doggos I like doodling.

Gonna just add some other doodles to this while at it. Here's Jax, hes my first Male rp character and fav demon boi. The second picture had another character in it but they have been redone so untill I can get these all redrawn they will be covered with sticky notes lol.

20240227_143930.jpg20240227_144506.jpg

As said before Jax is my first Male rp character, hes a lust demon biased off a version of hell my sister made up. Love her ideas they are the best and she let's me fill them with background biches. But my idea was that most demons have a "curse" in ways it can help but also hinder. Jax's curse is he can only use all but one sense at a time. So most of the time he divides between having no mouth and eyes. The way his curse helps is if he shuts off more then one sense all the others become heightened.

Got another oc doodle, this one is of a new girl I made for an rp world I'm thinking of. Her name for now is Mut and she was inspired by COD 141 hybrid aus. A little context, the left side is her as a pup and the right is after training and an incident that got her ears cropped and muzzled.

20240303_142750.jpg20240303_142824.jpg

This is my Mut bb, shes used for a post-apocalyptic world, or just modern hybrid soilder. Shes a first too as she has a whole ass character sheet as she was supposed to be for an AI chat bot but that didn't really work out. So shes my new rp oc!

Anyone else just super into Bnha? Bc seems I am lolol, decided to do best boi FatGum vs angry doggo. Food always wins.
20240304_193802.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back