• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π™₯π™–π™£π™™π™šπ™’π™€π™£π™žπ™ͺ𝙒. - 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘰𝘀 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘡

Main
Here
Characters
Here
backstories are the worsssssst. it's so hard to make a believable backstory that fits the character and the rp. trauma, but not too much.

backstories are the worsssssst. it's so hard to make a believable backstory that fits the character and the rp. trauma, but not too much.
right?? and coming up with names is killer too, like i can’t just keep calling them β€œher mom” or β€œdex's mom” like i had to give her a whole name. plus i always have trouble making backstories interesting like i can hit the major plot points but coming up with boring childhood stuff in between?? ugh

right?? and coming up with names is killer too, like i can’t just keep calling them β€œher mom” or β€œdex's mom” like i had to give her a whole name. plus i always have trouble making backstories interesting like i can hit the major plot points but coming up with boring childhood stuff in between?? ugh
i rotate through the same 5 names, it's a problem. i have a hard time finding any that i like.

honestlyyyyy it's just so ugh. like why can't i just plug my brain into the computer and just bam! have the backstory materialize perfectly into words xD

3 hrs till characters are 'due', feel free to lmk if you need an extension but ultimately i'm planning on the first rp starting at 12PM pst tmrw

XDD funny story mang.
Also!!!!! I'm laughing like a madman reading Elias' CS >_< I don't want to keep saying this everyime I read a new character but I love her so much!!! honestly everyone's characters are great but I feel like she and aurum would be great friends to be honest. they've been around CHB for the same amount of time as well!

Ahaha thank youu! I like Aurus too (and I've secretly noted ways Elias might up-luck / out-luck him :') ) I hope they get along too!

LMFAO that's great, and thanks for using my codes dude

The pleasure is mine :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back