Pairings Poll

Should the pairings be known before the masters make their first post?

• Let the people know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait until the masters post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arlo Hayes

Junior Detective
As we draw closer and closer to starting I have recieved some ideas from many of you. One that struck me as interesting was that instead of telling everyone who they are paired with before the first post from the masters, instead we leave the pairings a mystery. 

To make it short, here's the way that would go down. 

1. The masters would be informed as to which class they are summoning and whether or not they need a catalyst, and what that catalyst is if they do. 

2. In the master's post they must say which class they are summoning. If the corresponding servant does not notice their master's first post, a GM will tell them who to reply to. 

3. After all of this has been accomplished, images of servants and masters as well as stats and the official pairings will go up. 

Naturally it is a bit of work, but it's a fun and new idea that builds up some excitement before we start. Regarding actually starting, I have 6 servant sheets I am going over(trying to get them done ASAP), and I still need 1 more servant sheet, but the slot is filled. 

As for masters, 3 have been approved, I am waiting on 2, and we still need to fill 2 more slots. Hopefully we can start very soon though. 

@AaronVolcano24

@Dante Verren

@IronXenon

@Beefybork

@The Green Scar

@Phayne

@Rhodus

@SomeStupidWords

@Otakuyaki

@Nick Ton Cutter

@Chroniker

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be pretty fun if we only figured out who our servants will be after summoning, would just be a little more exciting and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back