• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pacific rim: The new frontier

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
The Kaiju are back and the old Jaegers are gone, or have become to old to pilot the heavy machinery. So the Jaegers need new pilots, the world needs hope once again. 5 new jaegers are available:

Jet Jaguar:

Jet Jaguar is the littlebrother to Gypsy Danger. But better. It is fast and flexible. It can mimic every movement a man can make, and quick. It has basic armory and knives on both arms. It is also the strongest of all the machines. Jet Jaguar also has a flawless defensive system!

Speed: 5

Armory: 2

Flexibility: 5

Visibility:3

Defensive system: 5

Dificulty: 4

images

Hussar:

Hussar has a brand new function that has never been seen before, flight. it can fly high into the air and use its rotating blade to pierce the Kaiju. Or it can slice it with its sharp blade.

Armory: 2

Flexability: 4

Visibility: 5

Defensive system: 4

Dificulty: 5

pacific_rim___hussar__pl__by_wormwoodthestar-d66aqyg.jpg

Tin can:

Tin can might look big and scary, but of all the machine he is the fastest. He is like a fortress, it can crush the Kaiju skull wih its massive head. It has more strenght than any machine, and can slice the kaiju with one blow. It has anoter unique power, it can shock its victim with its electroshockblades.

Armory: 3

Flexibility: 3

Visibility: 4

Defensive system: 3

Dificulty: 2

images

Black Meteor:

Black Meteor is the best in terms of sneak attacks, it has a camouflage service that enables it to blend in with it's surroundings, and with its blasters with the same heat as a blazing star he can kill a Kaiju instantly and it can pierce the kaiju with it's claws. It is the silent killer.

Speed: 4

Armory: 3

Flexibility: 4

Visibility: 1

Defensive system: 3

Dificulty: 2

1003889_544360512296917_1160680182_n.jpg

Defender gamma:

The Defender gamma is slower than the other machines. But the armory is the most impressiv of them all. It can blast through a Kaiju with the gamma missiles, or burn it with its acidblasters. It is an agressive machine with impressive powers.

Speed: 2

Armory: 5

Flexibility: 1

Visibility: 4

Defensive systemes: 5

Difficulty: 4

custom_jaeger_defender_gamma_new_zealand_by_rs2studios-d6ryyg2.jpg

Every Jaeger needs two pilots. I will assign the pilots to the Jaegers, but i will listen to suggestions as to partner and Jaeger.

The base is located in Hong Kong.
Hong_Kong_Concept_04.jpg

2048.jpg

PR-hong-kong-shatterdome.png

PacificRim_Helipad.jpg

1. Do not fight, if you have a problem come to me with it.

2. No godmodding please, except when in combat because you can't cordinate every move with your partner.

3. I encourage love, i think it spices up everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
More people means more conflicts with pilots.... If there are only those jaegers.

P.S.:what about adding kaiju cs?

Pilot name: Zander E. Roland

Code name: Zero

Jaeger:Black Meteor

Country from: USA

Race: Caucasian

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Red

Build: Medium but strong

Personality: Very quiet person but is very serious and fierce in a fight. He can be provoked into a fight but he tends to break a arm or two if someone hits him.

Background: Ask him and he will or won't tell you. Depends on how much he respects you.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back