• San Jose, California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas, Texas

• Fictional City of Collaborative Choice

• Total voters
I think we're all around the same age, lol xD

That makes it easier. Let's determine if we had a friend group, best friends, or bf/gf sort of relationships before the creating of the PI group.

Who should be founders of the PI group? Also, we need a name xD

Paranormal Investigators - PIs of the P.I.

So here's how we could order this:

Past Friendships: (names and tags), what they meant to each other, history story, etc. Happened before PI group formed, and maybe even caused it to form.

Current Friendships: (names and tags), what they currently mean to each other, and recent history kinda thing. This is more what happened after PI group formed. If you plan on your character joining the PI group and that's how they met everyone, these would be the only friendships that apply.

Well.... the founders should be one of the older members. So like your character, Jasons, and mine are the oldest so far.

Sounds good. All above 20 are founders, but they would've founded it 5 years ago.

Your character would've been 15, mine 18, and Jason's 20.

EDIT: I guess they could've met in high school?

That could work. They just met during lunch and noticed they had a lot in common. Jason's character could be friends with my character's older brother or something, and that's how we met him?

EDIT: If Jason is cool with that.

well, if they met 6 years ago, maybe Jason and mine were already friends in high school and somehow got caught up with your girl?

That could work. Maybe they were investigating their first story and she happened to be there because it dealt with a ghost. They caught her chatting with the ghost and went from there.

hmmm well, I was thinking that Silas needed someone to have saved him from that monstrosity he was becoming -- which may have even been due to demon possession. Maybe @Jason R 's dude was the one to guide him through it.

And in high school, maybe the ghosts hanging around ur chick alerted Jason

That could work, especially with his 3 birdies that follow him around. @Jason R charrie could be the initial founder, and the group could start out as just a group of people with similar interests/weird abilities. Then somewhere along the way, we start to try to "use our powers for good" but without the cliche.

Nice, I like.

Jason coulda saved my dude, and ensue bestfriendship/i owe ya one relationship. Then in high school, we met ur girl, but just kinda take note and dont really approach until character plot stuff happens which causes bonding.

Then, the three of us r all budz/allies and form the PI thing.

Sounds good. Now for the rest of the P.I. group.... hmmm *goes back to look at character sheets* 

So far....

Past Friendships:

@Killigrew Silas Eagleton - Met Abby and was forced into joining with her on some of her missions while they were in highschool.When he started college, him and Nathan began the PI.

@Jason R
Nathan Leroy, Distant Leader - Was friend to Abby's older brother, and in the original group of PIs, before Abby's brother was killed and the other members quit. Is strictly business when it comes to the newer members of the group. Mostly just wants to be involved in the more serious cases.

@Auren
Abigail “Abby” Tompson, Recruiter - Brother was one of the original founders, but died on one of the missions. Has since made it a point to try to carry on what he did. Also, he came back as a ghost and kinda asked her to do stuff before he "moved on." Usually is the one to find the new members, thanks to her little ghosts that tell her about others with relations to the strange.

They founded the PI. ( There's more here, but that'll be edited in later. I'm feeling rather lazy bout now.)

(names and tags), what they meant to each other, history story, etc. Happened before PI group

formed, and maybe even caused it to form.

Current Friendships:

@Polemistis Jeanette and Jeanelle Rogan -

@Shadow Michaelis Mae Osbourne - Was once a physic that worked alone, and often rivaled the PIU. Then, when she took on a case and needed help, she called upon the PIU. After the case was over, she joined.

@Kaine Lauren Annette Fousenfaust, PIU Mascot - Was taken in by Leo, and joined the PIU with him.

@Karma200 Blythe Foster - Joined one year after it was founded. Was a former client.

@Taqhart Leonid "Leo" Molchenko - Helped Silas change who he was into who he is. Is a strong role model. (possibly adopts Lauren and brings her to the PI for stable living situations?)

(names and tags), what they currently mean to each other, and recent history kinda thing. This is more what happened after PI group formed. If you plan on your character joining the PI group and that's how they met everyone, these would be the only friendships that apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Taqhart

So here's my thought.

Silas was born into a Christian family, and was raised more by the Church than by his own flesh and blood. Before meeting Abby or Nathan, Silas knew Leo as a fellow church-goer. But as Silas grew older, especially around the age of 14, the pride that so festered from a young age (being called special, and chosen seeded into his mind like a plague) began to run rampant. Silas was always in fights, always feeling justified, and bullied without restraint. He was alone practically always, gone half-mad with anger and blame.

But somehow (that's up to u bro), Leo reached out to Silas and pulled him back into the faith, his teachings and mentorship transforming Silas and, though neither of them know it, exorcising the demon within him. Though Silas can still see them, now his goal is different because of this newfound friendship, and has come to be completely loyal to Leo.

@Killigrew

Love it!

Maybe Leo gets suspicious about whats going on within Silas and decides to investigate. He starts seeing a pattern in the boys actions, he intervenes before it gets worse. (Silas is about to kill another boy or something, Leo stops him and puts him in his place). He teach's Leo discipline and brought him back to the church to find proper spiritual help.

Leo is always there for him, kinda like an adopted son. They've been working together ever since.

So... is Leo then apart of the founder team as well?

May be Leo is Silus's old buddy and such. silus invited him into P.I after it was formed. Too many founders may dampen the meaning of it. Why have some people as founders when most of the team are that? 
I like those ideas you guys came up with. Ok with all of those

That sounds good to me, Jason.

You cool with that Taq?

Since Leo and Silas are buddies before the founding, how's about Abby meets Silas in high school (when shes 14, hed be 17, so freshie and junior), which would be after Silas befriended Leo.

So theres that connection. The question then is by what plot did they all gather?

Also, everyone else feel free to forge pre-forming connections amongst each other if ya have a sparking, speak on up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back