P.E/Gym

Nobody

The Bad-Title Maker
5xpjdf.jpg

Event: Opening Ceremony
2297668_1325286680994.03res_500_258.jpg

The bulky figure of an elderly man with almost obviously dyed black hair to cover up his graying hair standing at the gate was none other than the headmaster who had been given the term of 'Iron Man' by the students of the school due to his previous almost spartan-like remedial lessons and more importantly how he used to (and still) wore shorts in the winter without a care in the world. The menacing figure watching the students walk in through the black iron gates made him slightly nostalgic of the times that he had chased Yoshii across the school. Souichi (Iron Man) grumbled slightly, for a moment before clearing his throat, as Yoshii was late - even as a teacher.

"Nishimura-Sensei!" The high pitched voice of a rather... mature-looking woman with pink hair ran up to him.

"Himeji, I'm no longer your teacher, there isn't a reason for you to call me that. On another note what is it?"

"Ah, well it seems that Yoshii left you this note in Class 2-F"

He raised an eyebrow as he grabbed the note from her grasp, reading the note out loud to both him and Himeji. "Excuse me Iron Man. It seems that I have fallen ill... could you take care of Class 2-F for me?" He honestly was in disbelief that Yoshii was actually sick, but he had no reason to drag him back from his home... that was until he saw a familiar shade of brown hiding in the bushes trying to sneak around the gate to pass it. "YOSHIIIIII!"  The figure now running fully sprint towards the bushes across the street, eventually catching the teacher by his head. "Time to do your job. Once an idiot, always an idiot..." He muttered as he threw him into his classroom through the open window. All the while, Himeji was having a nervous smile, used to the scenario but still as over the top punishment as always. 

The neighboring teacher sighed at Yoshii, "Honestly, what were you thinking..." Yuuji said sighing at the Class F teacher. His back laying against the door before leaving for his own class next door, not going to wait for him to recover from the throw. Yoshii bruised body flopping against the desk as he groaned out.

After the scene played out, students hesitantly walked through the gates careful of Iron Man's gaze, either waiting by the fountain to go meet up with their friends, maybe go to their classrooms, or straight to the gym for the Opening Ceremony. Of course, the second wasn't much of an option for some of those who were freshmen, since they were supposed to get their classes passed out during the opening ceremony if they haven't already. However, that didn't exactly mean that the second and third years could skip out on the Opening Ceremony with Iron Man around to patrol the area - unless they wanted to risk being caught. Although, for the female students that were the least of their worries with 'Muttsurini'/ Tsuchiya-sensei hiding in the trees and bushes to take some unsettling photos of the more or less innocent students.

(You can post at the Entrance, P.E/Gym, or one of your classrooms. However, you have to end up here for the Opening Ceremony eventually...)

Positions of Neutral Characters v
(Himeji - Hallway to Class B
 || Iron Man - Gate || Yoshii - Class F || Yuuji - Class E || Kouta - Bushes/Trees by the Entrance.|| Everyone else is in their classrooms)

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

@Kira Times

@Captain Spooks

@Servant

@Angelostar4

@AI10100

@Omnivorish

@Nenma Takashi

@TaraSobiki

Midori was sitting in the gym. She had taken a place in the far back, as she had no intention to get into a conversation or öostem to anything. She had something better to do: She was playing a game on one of her handheld consoles. She had bought this game just yesterday and was on her way to a first play 100%. It was a platformer, similar to a Mario game. Midori was completely focussed on playing her game, she did not even notice anything around her. No teachers, no other people, no Ironman. She was gone in her world. 

@Nobody

Kazuichi went through the door first his eyes immediately scanned the crowd looking for Noriko. He spotted her but held himself back turning to Ryo. "Ryo my friend you simply lack the confidence in your own looks. I mean ever look in a mirror your a pretty guy. Just watch the master at work here." Kazuichi took a deep breath and walked towards Noriko, he had put on a tough face but his heart was beaten a mile a minute. When he got to her he cleared his throat then as soon as he opened his mouth he had completely forgotten what he was going to say. Standing there like an idiot for a bit then finally found the words. "Hey your Noriko right I've uh seen you do your sports thing and it uh it looks good. I mean uh you look good uh oh yeah I'm Kazuichi I don't think I said that I didn't say that yet right yeah right uh so like the sky's blue and uh I like blue it's nice......." Kazuichi put his arms behind his head smiling. 'Smoooooooooooth.' He thought to himself. 

@Servant @Captain Spooks

'The Glutton'

81ad05970ed08887a7d1b31b7fb7bb2ea280906d_hq.gif

Kosaki was handed her envelope containing her class ranking by a staff at the back of the gym near the entrance, taking care of all last names G-M for the freshmen, thinking that they were a counselor of some sort for Fumizuki Academy. Although, it was a little weird that a counselor had bright green hair, but she seemed nice in her eyes. The gymnasium was filled with maybe just a handful of students now. 

She found a place for her in the (mostly) empty mock-auditorium, taking a seat in the second to last row, not a smart move if she was one of the people who actually wanted to see and come to the opening ceremony. Thus, the person who wanted to see the opening ceremony would be blind, just like she would be. No wonder she was in class F. She pulled open the envelope, reading the block letter of F staring up at her. Kuishinbo already hearing the voice of her mother through the paper scolding her for getting such a low class, in fact, the lowest even though she had hired two tutors who were previously Class A students to try to tutor her idiot of a child.

The realistic imagining of her mother scolding her for such a low score on her entrance exam was interrupted by the sound of someone... introducing himself, that was probably the only thing she could think of. However, the majority of her attention was directed towards her stomach which was already grumbling despite her eating just only fifteen minutes ago. "Hey!" She said turning around to look at the girl playing a video game, trying to get her attention, not sure if it was a lost cause or not. "Do you have any food?" The question probably being the start of her haggling her 'buddies' for food. 

@Princess Ami

'The Glutton'

81ad05970ed08887a7d1b31b7fb7bb2ea280906d_hq.gif

Kosaki was handed her envelope containing her class ranking by a staff at the back of the gym near the entrance, taking care of all last names G-M for the freshmen, thinking that they were a counselor of some sort for Fumizuki Academy. Although, it was a little weird that a counselor had bright green hair, but she seemed nice in her eyes. The gymnasium was filled with maybe just a handful of students now. 

She found a place for her in the (mostly) empty mock-auditorium, taking a seat in the second to last row, not a smart move if she was one of the people who actually wanted to see and come to the opening ceremony. Thus, the person who wanted to see the opening ceremony would be blind, just like she would be. No wonder she was in class F. She pulled open the envelope, reading the block letter of F staring up at her. Kuishinbo already hearing the voice of her mother through the paper scolding her for getting such a low class, in fact, the lowest even though she had hired two tutors who were previously Class A students to try to tutor her idiot of a child.

The realistic imagining of her mother scolding her for such a low score on her entrance exam was interrupted by the sound of someone... introducing himself, that was probably the only thing she could think of. However, the majority of her attention was directed towards her stomach which was already grumbling despite her eating just only fifteen minutes ago. "Hey!" She said turning around to look at the girl playing a video game, trying to get her attention, not sure if it was a lost cause or not. "Do you have any food?" The question probably being the start of her haggling her 'buddies' for food. 

@Princess Ami

Midori got interrupted by someone speaking to her. A girl. Midori was not happy. She hated getting interrupted in her games. But it was a part of being in school. The person in front of Midori wanted food. Did Midori have food? Speaking of it, Midori remembered something. She pulled a chewing gum out of her sweatshirts pocket. Midori then looked up. "I think I have something." She put her handheld into her other pocket and grabbed her bag. Opening it, one could see lots of games, two additional handhelds, and crisps. And then two schoolbooks, lonely between all the games and crisps. 

Midori pulled out one bag of crisps. She offered it to the person and smiled. Then, she put her headphones on, which resembled bunny ears a little bit. Together with the pink marks on her cheeks, she was the perfect bunny. 

Noriko

With one final shove Noriko managed to squeeze herself right through gym’s door, leaving behind a trail of glaring students and stomped feet. Surprisingly enough, compared to the entrance the crowd inside the gym was substantially smaller, a clear sign that there was still a lot of time before the start of the opening ceremony.

“Huh, might as well go check the locker rooms and claim my-“Just as Noriko began to leave an unknown male voice called out her name.

Thinking it was one of the students that she had previously stepped on Noriko rolled her eyes and turned around to face him. What instead awaited her was far worse. Just in front of her stood a pale skinned and tired-looking student, wearing a uniform that had seemingly not seen an iron in almost a decade. His attempts at speaking to Noriko left her dumbfounded, though she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt because this guy looked physically exhausted. What was he even trying to say?

“...Hey buddy, mind making a little bit more sense? If you want something then just cut the chit-chat and say it.” Noriko said, both her tone and expression remaining completely blank. @Nenma Takashi

tumblr_navbz5HvcM1qc9zfzo4_r2_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuichi had to think and think fast, his first attempt at talking to Noriko had flopped like completely like a fish out of water flop. He focused gathering up all his thoughts he thought about it. 'She's right I should cut the crap and just as simple as possible say what I think.' Almost instantly Kazuichi was thinking up a super romantic poem but then took a good look at Noriko and figured that wouldn't work. So he figured he might as well make this so easy to understand even the biggest idiots of F class could figure out what he was saying. "I wanna punch you in the mouth...with my mouth....softly." He spoke this dumb cheesley line with the biggest grin on his face like he had just said something absolutely cool just now. 

@Servant

Staz.gif

tumblr_neiztoroz01rk2mwgo1_500.jpg

Chinen Ryoichi ~ Gymnasium

"Unfitting laughter"

"Ryo my friend you simply lack the confidence in your own looks. I mean ever look in a mirror your a pretty guy. Just watch the master at work here." Kazuichi said, seemingly praising Ryo on his looks. The blond haired teen let out a scoff, clearly signaling that he disagreed with his friends statement. Before Ryoichi could really reply Kazuichi was already calling out her name.

"Hey your Noriko right I've uh seen you do your sports thing and it uh it looks good. I mean uh you look good uh oh yeah I'm Kazuichi I don't think I said that I didn't say that yet right yeah right uh so like the sky's blue and uh I like blue it's nice......."  Kazuichi said to her, Ryo was only standing a few feet behind Kazuichi, and he let out a silent sigh to his friends all talk, but no bark kind of behavior. When it was the girls turn to reply, she talked rather bluntly and straightforward. Without any real expression on her face. After a moment of silence Kazuichi somewhat composed himself for a response.

"I wanna punch you in the mouth...with my mouth....softly." he said, smilingly confidently at his obviously stupid statement. A little chuckle escape Ryo's lips, and pretty soon he used his hand to cover his laughing mouth, but it didn't take long for his hand to fall and his laughter echoing out in the gym.

@Servant @Nenma Takashi

"Unfitting laughter"

"Ryo my friend you simply lack the confidence in your own looks. I mean ever look in a mirror your a pretty guy. Just watch the master at work here." Kazuichi said, seemingly praising Ryo on his looks. The blond haired teen let out a scoff, clearly signaling that he disagreed with his friends statement. Before Ryoichi could really reply Kazuichi was already calling out her name.

"Hey your Noriko right I've uh seen you do your sports thing and it uh it looks good. I mean uh you look good uh oh yeah I'm Kazuichi I don't think I said that I didn't say that yet right yeah right uh so like the sky's blue and uh I like blue it's nice......."  Kazuichi said to her, Ryo was only standing a few feet behind Kazuichi, and he let out a silent sigh to his friends all talk, but no bark kind of behavior. When it was the girls turn to reply, she talked rather bluntly and straightforward. Without any real expression on her face. After a moment of silence Kazuichi somewhat composed himself for a response.

"I wanna punch you in the mouth...with my mouth....softly." he said, smilingly confidently at his obviously stupid statement. A little chuckle escape Ryo's lips, and pretty soon he used his hand to cover his laughing mouth, but it didn't take long for his hand to fall and his laughter echoing out in the gym.

@Servant @Nenma Takashi

Noriko

With one final shove Noriko managed to squeeze herself right through gym’s door, leaving behind a trail of glaring students and stomped feet. Surprisingly enough, compared to the entrance the crowd inside the gym was substantially smaller, a clear sign that there was still a lot of time before the start of the opening ceremony.

“Huh, might as well go check the locker rooms and claim my-“Just as Noriko began to leave an unknown male voice called out her name.

Thinking it was one of the students that she had previously stepped on Noriko rolled her eyes and turned around to face him. What instead awaited her was far worse. Just in front of her stood a pale skinned and tired-looking student, wearing a uniform that had seemingly not seen an iron in almost a decade. His attempts at speaking to Noriko left her dumbfounded, though she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt because this guy looked physically exhausted. What was he even trying to say?

“...Hey buddy, mind making a little bit more sense? If you want something then just cut the chit-chat and say it.” Noriko said, both her tone and expression remaining completely blank. @Nenma Takashi

tumblr_navbz5HvcM1qc9zfzo4_r2_250.gif

Kazuichi had to think and think fast, his first attempt at talking to Noriko had flopped like completely like a fish out of water flop. He focused gathering up all his thoughts he thought about it. 'She's right I should cut the crap and just as simple as possible say what I think.' Almost instantly Kazuichi was thinking up a super romantic poem but then took a good look at Noriko and figured that wouldn't work. So he figured he might as well make this so easy to understand even the biggest idiots of F class could figure out what he was saying. "I wanna punch you in the mouth...with my mouth....softly." He spoke this dumb cheesley line with the biggest grin on his face like he had just said something absolutely cool just now. 

@Servant

View attachment 192796

Midori got really annoyed now. Everyone was messing around and now someone disturbed with laughter. She could even hear it through her headphones. She thought for a moment of what to do. Then she got it. She grabbed two bags of crisps and aimed, throwing them directly at the heads of Kazuichi and Ryo. "Shut up idiots, some are actually doing things and don't care for your drama.", she then scolded. That said, she nodded towards the girl front to her and then pulled her handheld back out of her pocket, resuming to play. 

@Nobody

Noriko

"I wanna punch you in the mouth...with my mouth....softly."

tumblr_nbm2lalYC31qe4w7so2_250.gif

Despite the fact that this was probably a strong runner for the “Worst Pickup Line of the year” competition, Noriko simply remained unfazed. Instead, she began to quietly look at every inch of Kazuichi’s body, displaying nothing but a cold expression. Noriko walked around him, squeezed his arm muscles and poked his legs with her feet. After she was done with her inspection Noriko stood in front of Kazuichi, but diverted her attention towards her gym bang. After a quick search Noriko pulled out a light blue basketball and with using her hands, one on the front and one on the back, tightly grabbed it. With a swift snap of Noriko’s wrists the ball began to spin, but was almost instantaneously caught by her right index finger. The ball kept on spinning, but after ten seconds Noriko stopped it using her left hand, before tossing the ball over to Kazuichi.

“Fine, I’ll consider giving you a chance if you manage to do exactly that. Not one second less.” Noriko said bluntly. “And that’s only phase one.” Nenma Takashi

Just as Noriko was done speaking a flying bag of doom hit both Kazuichi and a guy standing behind him right on the face. Noriko looked back at the girl ( @Princess Ami ) who threw said bags and, assuming she wouldn’t want them anymore seeing how the she used them as ammunition, picked up the bag that lay right next to Kazuichi’s feet. Noriko glanced one last time at Kazuichi before patting him on the shoulder and moving on to the girl’s other target. Without saying a word Noriko picked up the second bag, but instead of keeping it she extended it over to the guy.

[SIZE= 10pt]“Do you want them, or can I keep them?”[/SIZE] Noriko casually asked. @Captain Spooks

tumblr_nc5gf1SORC1sixwggo2_1280.jpg

"Unwanted attention"

Ryo'a laugh was quickly stopped by a good old bag o' crisps to the face, it was at that time Ryoichi realized that he was laughing loudly out loud. He could feel his pale face start to burn crimson, and in one quick movement he raised his hand to shield his red face.

"Shut up idiots, some are actually doing things and don't care for your drama," the crisp throwing culprit yelled before going back to her handheld game. Ryo quickly looked at her before casting his eyes down at his feet, how could he be so stupid to attract so much attention to himself, now everyone probably thinks that he's an idio-

"Do you want them, or can I keep them?” a female voice asked, directed right to Ryo. The boy lofted his eyes and locked with Noriko's amber eyes before quickly looking off to the side. Ryoichi was silent for a second, not knowing what she was asking about, but after a quick glance at the bag of crisps in her hand the teen replied.

"N-no, you can have them..." Ryoichi quietly said, still using his hand to hide the blush of embarrassment and still not making any eye contact with her.

@Servant @Nenma Takashi @Princess Ami

Kazuichi watched as he was seemingly examined his body poked and looked at to see if he was worthy. After she was he guessed done she took out a basketball spinning it on her finger Kazuichi nodded his head. He was going to clap at her performance but then she noted he had to do the same for the same amount of time. Kazuichi took the basketball and stared at it in his hand he was so wrapped up in it he didn't even notice the bag of chips hit him. He just stared at the ball thinking, thinking, calculating, simulating, and repeating this. 'This ball must be about 22 oz so the amount of force I have to use to make it spin is the easy part, the hard part will be keeping it spinning on just my finger. If I spin it with one hand it should be easier for me, since I'll only need to make sure to spin it upward slightly in order to properly spin it. Right here goes!' Kazuichi looked up to Noriko and with a determined look spoke. "Done." He then spun the ball with his right hand the ball stopping on his index finger and spinning for the same amount of time Noriko spun her's. He then stopped catching the ball in his hand he seemed to almost shake with how proud of himself he was. He turned to Noriko smiling at her. "So how was that!?" He asked excited. 

@Servant @Captain Spooks

tumblr_mtp9clRHQQ1rhcgoho1_500.gif

'The Glutton'
HorribleSubs-The-Disappearance-of-Nagato-Yuki-chan-04-720p.mkv_snapshot_17.40_2015.04.24_16.29.47.jpg

Kosaki was pretty much a goner once she picked out the Crisps in her bag, "Thank you Bunny-Chan!" The class F student forgetting table manners, if there were any for chips as she happily snacked on the Crisps,  her turn to be lost in her own world. Another edition of the faithful love of her and her food, or food in general in this case. Her cheeks filled up to the brim with the chips, looking more and more like a chipmunk.

However, the endless time with her food didn't last long, a flying projectile of food (which was a waste in her opinion) flew from Bunny-Chan's hands. It seemed that she had become annoyed with the sounds around her and it had disrupted her from playing her video game, peering over to look at it while in her rage to see the title and the level instead of asking her with a mouthful of chips. Her ears perking up when someone picked up the Crisps and gave it to someone else to see if he wanted it, her free hand that wasn't in the chip bag sprung up to show that she would take it off of her hands if she rather not have the food. Kosaki giving an air pat to the loud individual who was laughing, although it could look like an air slap instead from her distance.

@Princess Ami @Servant @Captain Spooks

'The Glutton'

Kosaki was pretty much a goner once she picked out the Crisps in her bag, "Thank you Bunny-Chan!" The class F student forgetting table manners, if there were any for chips as she happily snacked on the Crisps,  her turn to be lost in her own world. Another edition of the faithful love of her and her food, or food in general in this case. Her cheeks filled up to the brim with the chips, looking more and more like a chipmunk.

However, the endless time with her food didn't last long, a flying projectile of food (which was a waste in her opinion) flew from Bunny-Chan's hands. It seemed that she had become annoyed with the sounds around her and it had disrupted her from playing her video game, peering over to look at it while in her rage to see the title and the level instead of asking her with a mouthful of chips. Her ears perking up when someone picked up the Crisps and gave it to someone else to see if he wanted it, her free hand that wasn't in the chip bag sprung up to show that she would take it off of her hands if she rather not have the food. Kosaki giving an air pat to the loud individual who was laughing, although it could look like an air slap instead from her distance.

d_va_another_angle_by_jester5728-da3d0j8.png

Midori watched how the girl Front to her started to devour the crisps  almost with the bag even. That we kinda disgusting, but then again, crisps were awesome. And she recognised Midori being a bunny. That were two positive points. She would keep that in mind for future meetings. 

The idiots reacted differently. The first seemed to understand and appeared highly embarrassed. He better be. Even though he was getting attention from the sportler. Midori didn't like the sportler. People who bragged with their skills. Midori could easily reach similar numbers as most of the sports people. She just didn't want to brag. Also the boy was kinda cute and way too nice for some bragger. Midori shook her head at the scene. The second guy was not even noticing. Kazuichi. She knew him. He was in her class. Him falling asleep in the placement was a legend. She made a grimace and then turned to her games again. 

@Servant @Captain Spooks

Noriko

tumblr_nbm2lalYC31qe4w7so1_250.gif

“…Wait do I have something in my teeth?” Noriko said out loud as the male student looked away from her. For a fraction of a second panic took over her expression, but as it finally dawned on her that the guy was simply shy Noriko couldn’t help but chuckle. “Sorry about that dude, didn’t mean to embarrass you. I’d advise you to keep your chin up though, you have nice eyes and you shouldn’t just share them with the ground. Anyways, thanks for the chips.” Noriko said before taking her leave. ( @Captain Spooks )​

The moment she turned around Noriko got to witness Kazuichi spinning the basketball on his finger. She was admittedly mildly surprised by this, not that many people with his body build manage to pull that off on the first try. A single nod and an amused expression was Noriko’s way of congratulating him for going against her expectations. She would’ve applauded him, but right now her hands were busy holding two bags of chips.​

“Nicely done, and here I thought you didn’t have it in you. Though like I said, this is only phase one. If you really want to date me then you’ll have to push your body to the very limit. I only care about people who can match or beat me in the court, so if you really think that you are that kind of person then by all means give it a try.” Noriko said as she reached down for the bag. “But if you give up then simply leave that basketball below the first locker in the gym’s changing room. See you later Kaz.”( @Nenma Takashi[SIZE= 13px]) [/SIZE]And with that said Noriko began heading towards the locker room, but not before taking a small detour pass a grey-haired girl “There you go, enjoy.” Noriko, who had previously seen her waving when she offered the blonde-guy the chips, said as she placed the bags on chips on the girl’s lap before walking off.( @Nobody )​

Kazuichi held onto the ball and watched as Noriko walked away he then ran to Ryo and held the ball up to him. "And that's how it's done my dear friend!" Kazuichi held the ball tucked under one arm clenching his fist. "I'm not about to back down now I'll show her just how awesome I can be!" He then turned to Ryo again smiling. "So Ryo it's alright you can be honest when telling me just how awesome I am." He put a hand on Ryo's shoulder then gave him a thumbs up. "If I can do it then you just have to believe and one day you'll find that special lady to sweep you off your feet." Kazuichi was aware that the term normally went Ryo would be the one sweeping the girl off her feet, but Kazuichi also knew that if this was a Shoujo manga Ryo would be the heroine. 

@Servant @Captain Spooks

225859.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Chinen Ryoichi ~ Gymnasium -> Track stands

"False eyes"

“…Wait do I have something in my teeth?” Norko asked, misunderstanding Ryoichi's shyness. The boy opened his mouth to say something, his eyes darted back to her to see a slight panicked look before she realized what was wrong.

“Sorry about that dude, didn’t mean to embarrass you. I’d advise you to keep your chin up though, you have nice eyes and you shouldn’t just share them with the ground. Anyways, thanks for the chips.” she said, slightly chuckling, though Ryoichi didn't really say anything back. Ryo's expression saddened a little at he mention of his eyes, sure Noriko knew nothing about his current eye color being fake, they were just colored eye contacts that hid his freakish true color. Then again no one in this school knows about his condiotion, and Ryo would like to keep it that way. After saying her statement Noriko then walked to Kazuichi, congratulating him on his achievement of spinning ball. Ryo wasn't really listening, he just spaced out a little bit...

"And that's how it's done my dear friend!" Kazuichi cheered, holding up the basketball to Ryo's face. Honestly right now Ryoichi couldn't really care about Kazu's love life, he as too busy with trying to push down some bad memories. Kazu went on to brag about himself some more, the words going in one of Ryo's ear and out the other.

"If I can do it then you just have to believe and one day you'll find that special lady to sweep you off your feet." Kazuichi said, taking a joke about Ryoichi's timidness. Sure, it was a clever joke but Ryo wasn't in the mood to laugh.

"I guess so, anyways I'm going to go walk around. I'll see ya around," Ryoichi said while taking a few steps twirls the exit. He looked back at Kazu to give him a short wave before pushing the handle on the door and walking outside. Ryo then walked down to the bottom row of the stands that overlooked the track. Sliding his bag down his shoulder and placing it down next to his seat Ryoichi landed back on the previous row to stare up at the blue sky.

@Servant @Nenma Takashi @Princess Ami

'The Glutton'

HorribleSubs-The-Disappearance-of-Nagato-Yuki-chan-04-720p.mkv_snapshot_17.40_2015.04.24_16.29.47.jpg
Kosaki made 'grabby hands' as she held out the chips and placed them on her lap, opening her second bag of Crisps, although there were far more crumbs from the throw from Bunny-chan, causing a small pout at the bag as if the bag as at fault. "Bunny-Chaaaaaannnn..." She rolled out as she went back into her games, trying to get her attention again. The glutton seeming not to understand that some people want to just want to play games uninterrupted. "...What class are you in?" She asked as she somewhat hoped she was in F class and at the same didn't due to the fact that two idiots were probably just as good as one idiot by herself.

Her eyes shifting to the group that was starting to disperse into their own little ways, thinking they were friends for a moment (or at least somewhat friend zoned in Zombie-kun's case - still not knowing his name) before they left their ways. "Do you know their names?" The freshman asked, still not knowing the majority of the students or her class, by that she obviously means she doesn't know a single person in her class - wanting to start with the group that made a mild commotion in the Gym before the opening ceremony which was happening in 10 minutes.

@Princess Ami 

@Nenma Takashi

@Servant

@Captain Spooks

'The Glutton'

Kosaki made 'grabby hands' as she held out the chips and placed them on her lap, opening her second bag of Crisps, although there were far more crumbs from the throw from Bunny-chan, causing a small pout at the bag as if the bag as at fault. "Bunny-Chaaaaaannnn..." She rolled out as she went back into her games, trying to get her attention again. The glutton seeming not to understand that some people want to just want to play games uninterrupted. "...What class are you in?" She asked as she somewhat hoped she was in F class and at the same didn't due to the fact that two idiots were probably just as good as one idiot by herself.

Her eyes shifting to the group that was starting to disperse into their own little ways, thinking they were friends for a moment (or at least somewhat friend zoned in Zombie-kun's case - still not knowing his name) before they left their ways. "Do you know their names?" The freshman asked, still not knowing the majority of the students or her class, by that she obviously means she doesn't know a single person in her class - wanting to start with the group that made a mild commotion in the Gym before the opening ceremony which was happening in 10 minutes.

@Princess Ami 

@Nenma Takashi

@Servant

@Captain Spooks

Midori sighed as she got disturbed yet again, looking at the ceiling with a huuuuge sigh, as if she was begging the gods to make the interuptions end. Then she slowly put away her handheld and turned to Kosaki. Her face twitched every now and then annoyedly."i am in F class because i dont care in which class i am.", she murmured annoyedly. "Zombieboy is named Kazuichi. Hes in F class too, i heard he slept in the entry exam. The other guy is in B class i think, i dont know who he is." She then looked at the ceiling again. "You seem to like my chips, huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back