• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic P A S S E N G E R S -- Characters

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
tumblr_ohag94pSiG1v0jfsto7_540.png

RP

Last edited:
tumblr_nthi3j0szf1s4cojgo1_540.jpg

N A M E Ryann Patterson

A G E 23

G E N D E R Female

O C C U P A T I O N | S K I L L S Ship's Steward, handles passenger affairs.

S E X U A L I T Y Bisexual

P E R S O N A L I T Y

- Kind

- Outgoing

- Passionate

- Funny

B I O

"Hello, my name is Ryann Patterson and I'm going to board The Starship Avalon. My reasons for boarding? I've always like helping people, I was a counselor for the longest time and then I moved to more of a corporate setting. I recently got hired on with The Homestead company to manager small day-to-day problems on the Avalon. What will I do once we arrive to Homestead II? I don't know, I will probably end up being some sort of counselor again. I really can't wait to build a future with this fine group of people. My Fiance'? Yes he's also going to boarding the Avalon as well. He's one of the assistant pilots. I'm so grateful to be able to start a life with him on another planet. Anything else? I am going to miss my friends and family very dearly. I love them all so much. I hope they watch this one day and know that.

tumblr_oc54al7c0U1uosm2eo1_500.gif

tumblr_o5ddauaHuI1qag2mmo4_r1_250.gif

NAME

Grayson Hart

Male

OCCUPATION / SKILLS

Navy Spec Ops

Ship's Security

SEXUALITY

Straight

PERSONALITY

Grayson is very serious most of the time. He very much so likes to stay with the plan. He's not much of a look at the stars guy. He more would use the stars to track navigation. Despite that, if you get him around dogs he's a total softie. He even has a dog tag for one of his Canine partner that he lost in battle. If you mean something to him he will die for you.

BIO

Hello, my name is Grayson Hart. I am a Naval Officer in charge of Spec Ops. I was chosen and drafted to be The Starship Avalon's Security. I'm also in charge of protecting the colonists once we arrive at Homestead II. Myself a long with roughly another hundred or so men and women chosen. Why did I choose to leave Earth? I feel like serving my Country also means helping it's men and women defend themselves...even when we're on a different plant. We're all still brothers and sisters. I want to be apart of something new and good. There is so much war and anger on Earth. I'm hoping Homestead II is different and I will try my best to make it different.

tumblr_oj2i585rzh1vjpl50o1_540.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back