• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overwatch: Revival (OOC)

That sounds super cool! I could easily just move my character over and it would more or less work out the same way. The only things I need are some information including how this omnic reversion would affect Bird. Would it be like a virus in her systems, trying to mess with her actions and sometimes making her do something against her will? Or is it more like she's slowly growing more angry and aggressive, like something mental? Basically is the change internal or external? Something she's aware of and can fight against, or something that's flying under her radar? And what of the Shambali? Would they be affected as well? If they are, that would give Bird a more reasonable reason to leave after only a week in their presence.

Otakuyaki Otakuyaki

That sounds super cool! I could easily just move my character over and it would more or less work out the same way. The only things I need are some information including how this omnic reversion would affect Bird. Would it be like a virus in her systems, trying to mess with her actions and sometimes making her do something against her will? Or is it more like she's slowly growing more angry and aggressive, like something mental? Basically is the change internal or external? Something she's aware of and can fight against, or something that's flying under her radar? And what of the Shambali? Would they be affected as well? If they are, that would give Bird a more reasonable reason to leave after only a week in their presence.

Otakuyaki Otakuyaki
I don't want to give away too much about what I have in store, but I can say that:
  • Omnics are not assuming an aggressive, hivemind personality all over the world at once. It is happening region by region.
  • Nepal's Shambali is not yet affected, and it is assumed that this is because of its remote location. It will be a while before they turn aggressive.
  • Bird will not be affected due to a special someone's help. This will be a fanon version of the character on my part, but I will be using that character to properly explain what is going on when you meet her.

I don't want to give away too much about what I have in store, but I can say that:
  • Omnics are not assuming an aggressive, hivemind personality all over the world at once. It is happening region by region.
  • Nepal's Shambali is not yet affected, and it is assumed that this is because of its remote location. It will be a while before they turn aggressive.
  • Bird will not be affected due to a special someone's help. This will be a fanon version of the character on my part, but I will be using that character to properly explain what is going on when you meet her.

Nice, nice. I like it, and am now super hyped! (Now just to think of a better reason for Bird to leave, and extend the amount of time she spent up in Nepal)

I prefer to express it in rp, if thats ok
I want to accommodate, but I have only one request if you do that. When you reveal more and more about your character's personality apart from the three traits you mention, may you also add it to your character sheet's personality?

It can be awks when you vaguely remember that this one character has this one thing about their personality, but you have to go back through the roleplay's posts to confirm it.

Basic Info

Full Name: Nigel Kelly
Alias/Nickname: Bushwhacker
Nationality: Australian
Job: Scout
Birthday: September 6
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 243 lbs.
Body Type: Muscular
Personality: WIP
  • A nice cigar (Swisher Sweets preferably)
  • Rock music
  • The Omnics
  • Beer (Castlemine XXXX, Emu Export and Boag's 1881 are his favorites)
  • Sea food
  • Manatees ("They're adorable, okay?")
  • Singing and playing music
Dislikes:
  • Junkrat and Roadhog ("Met the fuckers in Junkertown once. Blew up me car, they did.")
  • The word 'chartreuse'
  • Dubstep
  • Fried chicken
  • Snakes
Skin Color: White
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Bright Green
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Combat

Class: Defence
Base Health: 200 health, 50 shield
Combos With: ?
Strong Against: ?
Weak Against: ?
Preferred Range: Close-Quarters

Appearance
penn_overwatch_3d_model_sheet_by_wieldsthekey-d91fueo.png

Abilities

Primary Fire
: Handheld Railgun
boomingblossom.jpg

Secondary Fire: Omni-Boomerang
19839890_1.jpg

19839890_2.jpg

Passive: Wildman - Nigel can double jump, as well as climb walls.

Ability 1: Crikey! - Nigel launches himself out of danger with a backflip

Ability 2: Bolas Attack - Nigel throws a bolas, causing the enemy to be immobile for 5 seconds

Ability 3 (Ult.): Bushwhack'd - Nigel throws supercharged boomerangs, that explode for 100 dmg on a direct hit, and 50 dmg if enemy is in close proximity to the explosion

Ult. Announcement: "I've gotcha now!!"

Background: TBR/WIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back