Overwatch Early Access Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
please pick me!! I've been looking forward to this game for so long! Please I need it! Paladins is so bad compared to what this game is going to be please I just NEED THIS!

I just looked up what it is, and I won't claim to be impressed... I honestly do not want it. So why am I here? I don't know either. But if you give it to me, I'll take it just to watch everyone else suffer.

Is that a good reason?

I want it because I neglected to preorder and missed the cutoff date. I know I'll be going in hard as Winston and am very likely to be a part of RPN sessions when it releases though, so it'd probably be better to give it out to someone who is on the fence.

YareYare said:
Is that a good reason?
Schadenfreude is always a good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played it during the free weekend. I guess it's kinda like tee eff too, but not? Its objective based gameplay is MUCH more enforced than TF2 and that's what I like about it. I'm prepurchasing the game anyway if I think I have the dosh to.

Lucio is a better support than Mercy, D.Va is for koreeaboo g4m3rz who think theyre hot shit, Widowmaker a shit and is for camping noobs, Mei is best girl, RYUU GA WAGA TEKI KURAU, 5 man Bastion is broken on defense rito pls nerf, Blizzard doesnt know stress test, dwarf Engineer carbon copy needs zero skill, Tracer is not that hot at all and her accent annoys me to no end. Fite me.

Also, I got a rare skin for Soldier man, the stunt rider one, during the free weekend. Fuck me, am I right?

The game looks very...interesting.

First of all, I can't get over how awesome the graphics style is. I love it. The heros look awesome and bring something new to the table for the FPS genre (other than BO3). And the fast pace gameplay is very alluring.

I just want to try it out and see if I would like the game, even though I am very certain I will anyway. The game should run on my laptop, I have an Alienware 13.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I have plenty of donuts as it is, considering I can make them whenever I want my friend. Plus, mine are superior to all others anyway so I needn't eat any other donut :x

[/QUOTE]
Well, then... If that's how you feel, I don't need to play nice. we'll see who walks away happy, donut hole>.>

I'd like it!

As someone who's going to college for game design, this game really intrigues me. The graphics are eye-catching, the story brings you in, and the game play makes you stay. It's so awesome to see so much hype for what looks to be a hella awesome game.

You're an awesome person for offering this, and congrats to whoever receives it!

Blizzard makes some pretty good games. Hearthstone's fun, heard some good things about Overwatch. I think they did mess up with Heroes of the Storm, though.

This game looks like it will be pretty fun, and I've definitely been getting into online team based games more recently.

Eh hmmmm I want it because I think i will be good at it and some of the characters look nice and I wouldn't mind reading all their lore

Game looks fun and I'm always on the look out for new titles to play, so I wouldn't mind getting a key.

I would love to end up playing with other rpn members, Blizzard has made some of my all time favorite games, I have became very fond of cartoonish shooters due to Borderlands and TF2, and it looks like tons of fun. Also, I am intrigued about the very MOBA-like approach to characters, and a lot of the playable characters themselves really intrigue and excite me.

IG42 said:
Overwatch is that new one from the Borderlands team right?
250px-360Wynaut.png
Nah its the one done by blizzard, yer thinking of battleborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back