• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch 1x1 RP

The Samsquantch

Hey! I'm looking for anyone who would want to roleplay some Overwatch.

Preferably someone who can write five or more lines, Original characters are definitely welcomed! Storylines will also be included!

Hey there! Which characters are you interested in rping? I have limited experience in RPing Overwatch and have only done McCree before, but I'm willing to try out some new characters.

I'm pretty good with McCree, Reaper, Mercy, Soldier and I can do an okay Roadhog, I typically prefer to rp with my original character as well, and follow along with a storyline.

I'm fine with you having limited experience with rp-ing Overwatch as I've only had a few months experience rp-ing it myself.

Are you still looking???
I’ve been waiting for ages to find someone to rp my oc with soldier 76
I like to make it a 2 way street though so maybe a separate rp for your oc and whoever as well?

Are you still looking???
I’ve been waiting for ages to find someone to rp my oc with soldier 76
I like to make it a 2 way street though so maybe a separate rp for your oc and whoever as well?

I still am! I prefer to do a one on one rp, so it'd just be you and me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back