• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fugiams, Academy Of Magic

Captain Spooks

Your friendly neighborhood Darkwraith

Notes:

~ Students are split up into coed teams where they live together

~ this roleplay will spand a few years, so plan for character development, and please update after each year.

~ bleh

~ go crazy with their inner magic, I highly recommend making it over the top and flashy.

1st year - 13-14

2nd year - 14-15

3rd year - 16-17

4th year - 17-18

5th year 18-19

6th year - 19-20

*= optional

Appearance:

*Quote:

Name:

Sexuality:

Race: (one demigod character per person)

Year:

*Nationalities:

*Hair color:

*Eye color:

*Distinguishing Features:

Height:

Catalyst Appearance: (add in more if they get one, and the second stage)

Inner magic:

General control over magic: (good, bad, alright)

Personality:

History:

Crush: (for the lols)

Team members:

Extra:​

Last edited by a moderator:

• ayato_sakamaki__render__by_chocomad-d6wc6ch.png

I-I'm not that special!
    Ethan Shaw

General Information
    Name:

Ethan Shaw

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Race:

Demigod, son of Viser. God of bravery, the sun, and leadership.

Year:

1st

Nationalities:

Greek and Irish

Hair color:

Red

Eye color:

Green

Distinguishing Features:

None

Height:

5'5

Magic Abilities
    Catalyst Appearance:

None as of right now.

Inner magic:

Light of Viser

It is a Magic in which the caster is able to manipulate and utilize light in various ways. Occasionally, a certain technique, usually involving the hands, is used to cast a Light spell. When used for offense, the Magic can take the form of a sphere-like object that can be ejected at the opponent or as a beam that can be blasted. Light can also be emitted from the caster's body; depending on the brightness or heat that the light emits, it can be capable enough to blind an enemy or cause the surroundings to explode. Light Magic can also be manifested for multiple usage in defense.

General control over magic:

Absolutely shit.

Personality
    Personality:

Being the son of such a powerful and important god Ethan is nothing like his father. He's quiet, shy, and insecure about himself. He's embarrassed easiky, and he has trouble controlling magic. People would always joke about how he shouldn't be a demigod. Generally Ethan doesn't see himself being someone that is great, even if he does something heroic. Though that doesn't mean he isn't brave or a natural leader, it's just that he hadn't found that part of himself. It's in there somewhere.

History:

God damn it I can't think of one right now.

Crush:

Ha, like he'd ever get a girl

Team members:

Visum Norm

Extra:

Achilles was a son of Viser, so that technically makes them brothers.

]

Visum Norm

Leonardo.Watch.full.1872005.jpg

" I don't see how me smiling is a problem "

Basics
Name: Muzét, Aster

Nicknames/Aliases: "Boy with the headphones"

Race: Demigod, Son of Theia Goddess of Sight

Date of Birth: December 14th

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5' 8" | 173cm

Year: 2nd

Teammate: Ethan Shaw

[/border][/border]
Personality

Visum tends to be a very happy guy, almost too happy. He's nature hides most of his bad sides as he doesn't really care for other peoples feelings. He makes jokes no matter the situation and doesn't have any empathy. Visum always is smiling no matter the situation. It is very rare to see him without it. He always has to call out someone for their mistakes and he loves arguing.

Backstory

Power Details

8c657933edde2578d99967c48f11d1fc.gif

Visum's ability is the power of sight with this he has eyes beyond belief. He can see beyond any normal human capabilities. Visum can detect a glow that is a hundred times dimmer than anything a normal human is capable of seeing. But just in case that wasn’t good enough, he has special cells in his eyes that detect electrical fields. These not only help him to navigate like a compass but allow him to detect the weak electrical fields given off by the merest twitch of a muscle. Visum also has great night vision he could probably spot a mouse on a football pitch lit by a single candle. Secondly, his eyes can capture an ‘at a glance’ picture that a normal human eye would have to scan back and forth to understand.

Catalyst Appearance: To be found

(More to be found)

Extras/Trivia

He keeps his eyes completely closed but that just makes him see like a normal person.

GoldnEye said:
]

Visum Norm

Leonardo.Watch.full.1872005.jpg

" I don't see how me smiling is a problem "

Basics
Name: Muzét, Aster

Nicknames/Aliases: "Boy with the headphones"

Race: Demigod, Son of Theia Goddess of Sight

Date of Birth: December 14th

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5' 8" | 173cm

Teammate: Ethan Shaw

[/border][/border]
Personality

Visum tends to be a very happy guy, almost too happy. He's nature hides most of his bad sides as he doesn't really care for other peoples feelings. He makes jokes no matter the situation and doesn't have any empathy. Visum always is smiling no matter the situation. It is very rare to see him without it. He always has to call out someone for their mistakes and he loves arguing.

Backstory

Power Details

8c657933edde2578d99967c48f11d1fc.gif

Visum's ability is the power of sight with this he has eyes beyond belief. He can see beyond any normal human capabilities. Visum can detect a glow that is a hundred times dimmer than anything a normal human is capable of seeing. But just in case that wasn’t good enough, he has special cells in his eyes that detect electrical fields. These not only help him to navigate like a compass but allow him to detect the weak electrical fields given off by the merest twitch of a muscle. Ichimatsu also has great night vision he could probably spot a mouse on a football pitch lit by a single candle. Secondly, his eyes can capture an ‘at a glance’ picture that a normal human eye would have to scan back and forth to understand.

Catalyst Appearance: To be found

(More to be found)

Extras/Trivia

He keeps his eyes completely closed but that just makes him see like a normal person.

Accepted, now we shall wait for everyone else.

Appearance:
480085490_635764.gif

*Quote: Things are gunna get loud!

Name: Yui Shiba

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Race: Human

Height: 5'2

Catalyst Appearance: The guitar in the picture.

Inner magic: Yui uses the power of rock 'n roll to do various things. Anywhere from support effects such as healing and speed increasing rifts. Her most common thing to do is fire off sonic blasts from the bridge to stun, defean, and/or harm her targets.

General control over magic: Good

Personality:

Yui is your sterotypical rocker chick. Loud, crude, and not serious whatsoever is she. Silence and quiet do not go in her vocabulary at all, ever. The girl pretty much talks for as long as she can think of something to say. She is extremely blunt and to the point, she is not afraid to give her opinion at all to anyone and usually does so as rudely as possible.

Typically she treats life as a party, and generally forces others into the same mindset. If she's not having fun she might as well not be alive, or at-least she thinks so. Despite this, she isn't wreckless. If it's something completely life-threatening or with threat of serious injury she has the common sense to, reluctantly, refuse to do it.History: TBR(I'll probably add something later, but, I've came up with nothing thus far d:)

Crush: TBD

Team members: Ask mii

Extra: Pie

Mitchs98 said:
Appearance:
480085490_635764.gif

*Quote: Things are gunna get loud!

Name: Yui Shiba

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Race: Human

Height: 5'2

Catalyst Appearance: The guitar in the picture.

Inner magic: Yui uses the power of rock 'n roll to do various things. Anywhere from support effects such as healing and speed increasing rifts. Her most common thing to do is fire off sonic blasts from the bridge to stun, defean, and/or harm her targets.

General control over magic: Good

Personality:

Yui is your sterotypical rocker chick. Loud, crude, and not serious whatsoever is she. Silence and quiet do not go in her vocabulary at all, ever. The girl pretty much talks for as long as she can think of something to say. She is extremely blunt and to the point, she is not afraid to give her opinion at all to anyone and usually does so as rudely as possible.

Typically she treats life as a party, and generally forces others into the same mindset. If she's not having fun she might as well not be alive, or at-least she thinks so. Despite this, she isn't wreckless. If it's something completely life-threatening or with threat of serious injury she has the common sense to, reluctantly, refuse to do it.History: TBR(I'll probably add something later, but, I've came up with nothing thus far d:)

Crush: TBD

Team members: Ask mii

Extra: Pie
Looks great

Henry Jackswell

Race: Human, negligible amount of god blood[Lyr, goddess of winter and ice, patron goddess of hunting]

Alignment: True Neutral, Lawful Neutral

Year: 3rd Year

Magic Control: Good

Nationalities: Eskimo

Team Members: ???

no slide
History:

Born into a line of prestigious and powerful pure-blooded mages with a goddess Lyr as one of their ancestors. Henry, at a young age, was trained to become the family head under the tutelage of his grandfather. All his life he has known the goddess Lyr. She was the one who noticed his first Catalyst. With that, she blessed him with a bit of power as he was 'one of her favorite mortals' but complains that being her descendant, he shouldn't be so bad at archery though his trap making skills are acceptable. Because of the early discovering of his catalyst, he managed to learn both its name but not its second form. During his second year, he accidentally froze the ground of the school when touching his pocket watch, thus discovering a second catalyst. (I'll add more, this character typically doesn't live such a lavish life.
xD Trying to rethink a history is a bit difficult.)
Personality:

Henry comes off as aloof, especially with strangers where he prefers to refer to them by their surname. Otherwise, he is formal with all and keeps a keen eye on others who can serve his family well. He values intelligence, drive, and strength and strives to better himself. With friends, he acts more casual and attempts to be more familiar. When in familiar environment or around close people, he easily shows his emotions. This often happens when he and Lyr enter an argument over something petty though the goddess, with her immortal trait, wins nearly every single one.

His mood is normally calm and very stable. His fuse is extremely long, but the explosion following can be great in magnitude. He is unexciteable and rarely surprised though he still dislikes attempts at surprises.

Appearance:

Eye Colour:
Black

Hair: Black, short and messy

Skin Colour: Tan

Height: 5'10"

Tattoos/Scars: None

He prefers a black, blue, or white t-shirt with dark jeans or cargo pants. Sometimes he sports an unbuttoned plaid button up shirt.

no slide
Catalyst:

Polaris: A plain bastard sword he uses. First gained when he took a shine to longsword fencing, he kept it through the years and one day found it as one of his two catalysts. It suited him fine, using it in conjunction with his magic to create a potent fighting style. Originally named Frigidus, the catalyst found it a stupid name and renamed herself.

---: A simple pocket watch given to him by his mother. He wears it around his neck most of the time, only taking it off when needed or when cleaning it.
Inner Magic:

His inner magic takes form in two ways. The first and simplest is creating ice. Offensively, he creates pillars and spears from the ground along with attempts at freezing his opponent. Defensively, he can create armor on his own body though he usually only goes for a gauntlet or buckler as he depends on his agility in fights. He can also create walls to protect him. The ice created is fragile by itself, but when reinforced by his mind, it becomes even stronger than steel.

The second one is creating a violent winter biome around him. The range is small, only around 25m radius centered upon him, but snow and wind generates from within on his command. The temperature can range from 5 Celsius to -20 Celsius. This naturally exhausts him quickly. The longest he can hold one is seven minutes, any longer would cause him to fall unconscious.

no slide

Other Information:

Likes: Furry animals(cats, dogs, wolves). Sparring. Board games. Winter/snow. Navy blue. Spicy food. Traveling. Whistling.

Dislikes: Bitter foods and drinks. Senseless harm. Overzealous people. Fish. Rain. Attention. Lack of goals.

Weakness: Lightning. Afraid of heights and needles. Archery.

Crushes: None

Has a habit of talking to himself while thinking.

Very close to his ancestor, the goddess Lyr. Described as 'like little brother and older sister'.

Known as the 'Snowman' by the others in the mage family. It is mainly due to the younger ones asking him for cooler weather during summer causing areas of the main estate to be entrenched in snow.

He is part of the Uslan mage family and is the next family head. The mage family is made up of various different actual families who combined to share knowledge and strength. The family head is appointed by strength of magic, hence Henry being the next.

Theme:

[media]

[/media]

((The layout was from another RP so I had to edit it a bit. If you need me to nerf him a bit, feel free to tell me! I actually can't grasp the strength of others right now. If anything contradicts the canon of your world, just tell me and I'll fix it right up.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back