• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Overview

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Love Doesn't Exist

tumblr_inline_n0tg1bjLTa1rpzq8z.gif

Love. What a funny thing to bring up. This isn’t something that all people think about. They don’t strive for love. It’s either doesn’t exist or it’s just a game. Something that is easily acquired and easily lost. A fake emotion. Lust, disguised behind a painful and cruel mask. Making their way through the thing called love, they learned that it really is just a fake emotion. Nobody can truly fall in love. All it is is a fairy tale. It’s not real. It never will be real. It will always be the dream that is so far away. The one thing in life that you cannot reach, no matter how hard you try. So why believe in it? Why encourage it? Why would someone consider slaving away to love, sacrifice their heart, their being for this dangerous and fake emotion? Not them. Not you. They’re different. You’re different. After all, love doesn’t exist.

“I love you” “Why are you still here?” Confusing words. Contradictory statements. This is what makes up love and romance. Nothing is for sure. Everything is a lie. Something dangerous. Unstable, unpredictable. It’s something that nobody expects to go wrong. A small lie may turn into a relationship full of only lies. No truth is said, and if it is, it’s considered a lie. People in love are able to fall for lies, almost as if they’re naive children once again. Learning from their past mistakes? No. They don’t. They won’t. Instead, they say they will never fall in love again, but they will. They will fall for the same traps over again. They won’t remember the failed attempts at love. Anyone will believe a lie if they believe that they will receive love from it.

Time will pass and people will still fall for love’s false words. It will still be dreamed of. It won’t ever disappear. Unless we’re talking about one of them. These people have grown cold to the world of love, or have never experienced it before and reject the concept of it. They don’t cry because of a breakup. They don’t feel the pain of their loved one walking out of the room, never looking back. Pain isn’t love. Love means nothing to them. Truly, it’s something that they don’t even posses. Playing with love is a hobby for some, avoiding it is natural, and they will even look beyond love. Beyond the idea of feeling something for another person that would be considered romantic. How can someone be that heartless? Well, how can you be that gullible? Do you really believe in love?

tumblr_inline_nx0njtkbs91qdvumi_500.gif

OOC || Character Sign-Up || In-Character Roleplay || Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Doesn't Exist

Alright so I plan on explaining the plot a bit more. This is a character driven roleplay, full of major character development, because your character has to learn to love again. I may have some events where everyone will meet, but that won't happen often. I, as a GM will not instigate group drama because it defeats the purpose of being a character driven roleplay. This is going to take place in Seoul because it's a very simple place to have everyone. However I will allow characters to take trips later in the roleplay. That would most likely be one of the events that will be planned out. If you have any suggestions on events, locations, or anything please do contact me about them. Oh! I forgot to mention. Ethereal (Brent) is pretty much my co-GM so if you have any questions and I'm not on to answer them, please ask her. This is probably going to be updated as I wake up more and am able to properly think.

OOC || Character Sign-Up || In-Character Roleplay || Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back