Overlords (TheMaster and Haru-Chi)

Haru-chi

Superheroes are benevolent beings that use their powers to serve and save humanity. However, is it possible for them to become villains themselves?

While citizens of the United States show their gratitude to the heroes, the government live in fear of these beings. In the event that these heroes somehow turn against them, the government would have no way to protect themselves and the citizens. Unbeknownst to the heroes, the general of the army as well as other government facilities and personnel has been issued orders by unknown persons to plan safety precautions against these heroes. 

Name: Lupas D. Anadrac

Race: Minion (He was created by a witch)

Ability: Powers of the Anadrac family

Appearance:
AnimeGuy2.jpg

Height: 6'6

Weight: 200lb

Personality: He is very primal and animalistic, so just treat him like you would a very smart wolf. Although if you treat him too much like an animal he will get very angry and violent.

Bio: Conjured by the witch Xaliana, a centurion in the Anadrac family. He was summoned by her to be a scout in the great war of the two families, The Kanes, and The Anadracs. After Xaliana died, instead of turning into ash, he was able to sustain his own life force. He some how discovered a way to become a full blooded Anadrac. Because of his life in The Anadrac Family, he is very big on roman tradition, he has very little knowledge of the outside world but is a living Caesar.

Name: ShadowKat (real name: Kathryn Fender )

Race: Human

Ability: Ghost-like abilities such as : Telekinesis, Invisibility, passing through solid matter, force fields.

Appearance:

d2caba77-95ca-4e84-8d96-9b12fa9bfbc7_zps127096be.jpg

Height: 5'7

Weight: 110 lb

Hair: long black hair with red dyed tips

Eyes: Clear blue

Personality: A very opinionated and stubborn girl. She can be clumsy most of the times, which is why her ability to pass through objects comes in handy whenever she trips, falls, or bumps into people or objects. Kathryn likes to joke a lot and make light of even serious situations to stay optimistic. She thinks of others before herself.

Bio: People always said Kathyrn was part ghost because of her abilities. Her parents gave her up to the military when she was young because they were scared of her powers. It was within military facility that she learned to harness her abilities. She has always "worked for the military" even though they gave her freedom and finally let her leave the military lab when she turned 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lupas set down his sword and looked at Kathryn. "So are you going to start or me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kathryn put her arms up in defense. "Hey, hey, calm down. I ain't a fighter!" she backed up several steps. Should I run for it? The nagging thought seemed tempting, and the expression on Lupas' face made her a little nervous.

Lupas smirked, showing his wolf-like fangs. "Ain't no way you're getting out of this" He said as a fire ball appeared in his hand.

Kathryn bit her lip, and the second she saw his hand charging up a fireball, she ran for it without hesitation. "Lupas, you bully!" she ran until her body would become invisible and out of sight.

Lupas laughed and threw the fire ball with such velocity it burned anything that was within ten feet of it. He threw the fire ball the moment Kathryn turned her back. "Don't be a chicken!" He taunted

Kathryn would turn double back and flick her arm in front of her, creating an invisible dome around her to deflect the fire. It was probably an unwise choice considering that gave up her location. "That's mean Lupas!, You don't go around throwing fireballs at your friends!" She quickly phased through the ground and came up back around behind Lupas. She hugged him around the waist and had the idea to pick him up and throw him like some kind of professional wrestler. The idea seemed to have played out better in her head, considering the plan didn't work. She forgot he was about a foot taller than her and weighed nearly twice her weight. "Uhhh, peek-a-boo?" she laughed sheepishly.

Lupas turned around and hugged Kathryn "Gotcha!" He smirked and chuckled "I win!" He picked her up and hugged her tighter. Lupas enjoyed treating Kathryn like a little sister a lot of the time.

Kathryn whined as Lupas picked her up. She turned a little red when he hugged her. It was partly because she was embarrassed, and partly because he was hugging her too tight and starting to crush her windpipe. "Sooo not cool", she huffed.

-In an unknown area-

"Send her in. I think it's about time those heroes got a taste of their own medicine."

"Yes sir."

The scientist started to push buttons on the keypad and the room opened. A woman with long black and red hair stepped out.

Lupas laughed and put Kathryn down then kissed her cheek "You are such a chicken sometimes" He said as he pet her head. "So, what should we get for dinner?" He asked as he picked up his sword.

Kathryn turned bright red when he kissed her cheek, and her head disappeared to hide her red face. "I'm not a chicken. you tease me too much! That's something you do with your girlfriend, not me!"

She blocked the door and pointed at his sword. "If we go outside to eat anywhere, that sword has got to go. You'll scare everyone!"

Lupas rolled his eyes, "You know I am big on affection, and I am keeping my sword" He said the last part like a child complaining about something trivial. Lupas' red eyes glowed, allowing him to see Kathryn's blushing face. He laughed and patted her on the head "You just look adorable when you blush"

"You can be affectionate when there's a Mrs. Anadrac". Kathryn dug her face into her palm. There was no way he was going to give in, so she threw her hands up in the air and surrendered. "Fine, Mr. sword can come too." She saw Lupas' eyes go red, and she knew what that meant. "Hey! Stop that!" she ran outside.

"Experiment A-42 is on the move. She is with someone else as well."

"Follow them."

"Roger that."

Lupas followed Kathryn, laughing "I show affection towards who ever I choose!" He kept running, easily keeping up with her. Lupas picked her up after a couple yards and held her, he walked around the city, looking for a good place to eat. "What are you in the mood for? I'm thinking Chinese..." He didn't think much of anything about him holding Kathryn.

Kathryn felt a little disappointed that Lupas was able to pick her up so easily. Why can't I pick him up like that!! I wish I had super strength.... She would fuss around when he picked her up. "Keep it up and you'll never get a girlfriend! People will get the wrong idea about us!"

"The man with her carries a sword."

"That must be Lupas Anadrac. We must retrieve his DNA as well. It should prove to be quite useful. Stay on them."

"You know I eat anything, and you always do whatever you choose anyways!", she said with her chin resting in her palm as he carried her.

"Not only am I not interested in receiving a mate of any kind around here, but I am in the mood for something YOU choose." Lupas smirked a bit and sensed they were being watched. Just for fun he decided not to say anything and just keep walking around.

As they walked by, people gave them strange looks. Of course a man with a sword carrying a female against her will looked pretty suspicious.

"Are you saying that my species aren't up to your standards?", she challenged. The crowd starting gossiping and she looked at them. "What are you looking at? Can't you see we're just trying to get some food?!!" Kathryn went invisible once again, making it look like Lupas wasn't carrying anyone. "I prefer Italian", she smirked.

"I am saying that you are the only one of your species who is even close to my standards, so when a girl like you comes along, then I will think about settling down." He said with a smirk. "Italian it is" He chuckled. "Seems like I am not carrying anything anymore, might as well put my arms down" Lupas said out loud, warning Kathryn to either become visible, or be dropped like bricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kathryn went silent. Not only was her face red, but she could feel her heart beat faster. No no no no, bad heart! Stop! Not him! "You need to go on blind dates, like me!" Who could like this violent man who always teases me!

Kathryn nearly choked on her words when he announced that he was going to drop her. "Alright, alright!" she phased out and her body became normal again. A young couple would walk by and smile. "They look so cute. Why don't you carry me like that?", the woman scolded her spouse. Kathryn rolled her eyes.

Lupas laughed and as the woman looked at them, he planted a deep and passionate kiss on Kathryn's lips just to get the girl even more upset at her spouse. Lupas' eyes glowed again and he sent this little voice in the back of Kathryn's head explaining to her why he did what he did so if she did freak out, it wouldn't be as intense. He smirked and headed for that Italian restaurant a couple miles away. 
"I don't go on blind dates either, it is a disgrace to degrade yourself like that. I wasn't raised in such high esteem to demean myself to blind dates..." Lupas said, taking offense to Kathryn's suggestion. Besides, I like you best... He thought to himself as he kept walking.

Kathryn nearly flipped a lid when Lupas kissed her. "You playboy jerk!" She was not about to tell him that he just stole her first kiss. Even after he explained to her his reason for what he just did, she slapped him across the face. First he teases me, and now this?!

"Release experiment AX-042."

"Voice authorization confirmed."

A woman stood in front of Kathryn and Lupas. She was a spitting image of Kathryn, except she looked older by a few years with her prominent curves and fuller chest.

"Oh look, there's your dream girl right there!" Kathryn scowled.

The woman proceeded to pick up a nearby car with her bare hands and throw it at the two.

"Great, she's stronger than me too!"

Lupas smirked "Nah, you're much cuter" He put Kathryn down and took his sword quickly. He shouted in fury as he sliced the car in half easily. "Kathryn, you might want to disappear..." Lupas warned, his sword catching fire as he readied himself for a fight. "Come see me bro" He said with a smirk, egging on the fake Kathryn.

Kathryn had no room to argue with Lupas, so she did as he said and turned invisible. However, Kathryn 2.0 looked straight at Kathryn, her eyes glowing blue. Oh Shi-! She can see me! She spoke. "Kathryn Fender must be eliminated. She must be eliminated so that I may live", the woman said as she stepped closer to Kathryn. Why is she talking like some kind of android? The older female would break apart several trees and other massive items to barricade them in and blocking them from Lupas' sight.

Lupas held out his arm and a pentagram formed in the air in front of him. A surge of power and fire destroyed the barricade and sent Kathryn 2.0 flying a couple dozen yards. "Kathryn, run!" Lupas shouted as he charged at Kathryn 2.0 with his sword.

Kathryn ran to get some distance between herself and the woman who was out to destroy her, but she couldn't leave Lupas behind. Kathryn 2.0 twisted herself midair, landing on her feet gracefully. The woman would smirk, creating a force field around her, just like Kathryn. She moved closer to Lupas, throwing more cars at him with her telekinesis. "Give up. It is her time to leave Earth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back