• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Overcast [DMed RP]

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Overcast

You heard about the plague on the news, sure. But it seemed distant, and you really didn't expect it to suddenly come knocking down your door and punching (or, well biting) you in the face.

Things don't look too swell tonight. Sirens, screaming, gore, fires. Blood flowing into shower drains, cops on the asphalt with their throats bitten out.

You see plenty of those... er, reanimated people. Sometimes it's obvious who they used to be, mainly when they're uniformed- construction workers, paramedics, gas station clerks. But there's also the ones still wearing their sleepwear, or bathrobes... a lot of folks were simply caught off guard when it first hit.

Shit's really bad. You're probably gonna die; everybody else certainly seems to be doing that right now. Though, you're not just gonna let yourself get ripped apart.
Nosir.

This is a 1x1 survival RP where you play as a civilian caught in the midst of a zombie outbreak. It takes place in a fictional universe, in a country known as the Central Republic. This takes place from the beginning of the crisis, and things will escalate as time goes on.

Your character's actions determine how their story progresses, and whether they live or die. It is my responsibility to control all NPCs, the environment, and the results of the decisions your character makes.

Even though I'll be rather liberal when it comes to killing characters off, I'd love for some interesting stories to develop.

Anybody interested is encouraged to ask questions, if they have any.

Last edited:
Seems like fun, I have not written a good zombie RP in a while. Give me a PM if it's still open and we can talk about it a little~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back