• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out of the Shelter

AgentFire

Introduction

The year is 2120, a little over 100 years after the end of a massive nuclear war. All over the world, small groups of survived, due to them hiding in underground bunkers. That being said, the majority of the earth's population was wiped out. Those who survived in the bunkers are on their 3rd or 4th generation, but for your group, this is the last generation born in the bunker. Due to a recent incident, creating a blockage in the air filtration vent, your bunker is running out of oxygen, and as such, will soon no longer be sustainable. So having no other option, the group leaves the bunker. Unfortunately, the older adults do not survive the new atmosphere, but the younger of your group do, due to their still growing and adapting bodies. However, the downside is, nuclear radiation is still lingering in the air, and everybody is genetically mutated in different ways. Some beneficial, while others are more harming. But now, out in the wasteland of the world, with very little plant life, you and your group must learn to adapt and survive, and hopefully, come to rebuild civilization, learning from the mistakes of your ancestors.

Backstory

America, as well as some countries in Western Europe, engaged in a war with East Asia. The leader of said front being North Korea. Everybody was to blame though, for the fate of the human race. For both sides pulled the nuclear card, and on April 8th, 2017, the world was plunged into darkness as nuclear bombs rained down from the skies everywhere. Cities, forests, and lives were destroyed. It was devastating, but those who were both smart enough, and able to, retreated into bunkers designed to withstand such nuclear blasts. Only 2 days later, all human life was destroyed above ground. So was animal life, and so was most plant life. However, some plants survived, and some mutated. This is the only reason the earth still has oxygen. While 100 years passed, the radioactivity from the nuclear bombs never went away. However, the bodies of those who died, as well as most relics of the old world did. Some relics could still be found, but they would be in poor condition. And only scattered bones are remaining, the rest of the body having decomposed.

Rules

No Perfect Characters and No God-Modding -

Not having a perfect character means that your character has a unique trait that can be considered a flaw. And no god-modding means that your character doesn't always win, doesn't come out of every battle unscathed, and doesn't fight five people, all on their own, without a single injury. Lastly, also considered god-modding, is controlling another person's character without their permission. Small, minor things are fine. But saying they kiss you, when the other person didn't want that, is not okay.

Please Be Advanced and Literate -

In another words, I'd like you to be able to write responses amounting at least one paragraph containing 8 sentences. And I'd like you to not typ lik dis. Typos are acceptable, but keep them to a minimum. Try and use proper punctuation, spelling, and capitalization.

Don't Just Jump In -

Basically, if two or more people are involved in a situation, don't randomly pop in without asking. And if they say it's okay, please try and remove yourself from the situation if you need to leave, to keep the roleplay from bottlenecking. I've known many situations where mine and another person's characters were unable to do anything due to somebody jumping in, and disappearing in the middle of a situation. It's just common courtesy.

Be Polite, Courteous, and Appropriate -

Speaking of courtesy, I ask that you are respectful to me, my moderators, and the other players. Being rude and obnoxious will not be tolerated. You will receive one warning, and if the behavior persists, it will result in a ban. And for those of you curious about cursing, it's acceptable in and out of roleplay. In roleplay, it can have any meaning you like. Out of roleplay, please use it responsibly and appropriately. Don't tell somebody to "Fuck off." However, you can say something like, "That was fucking awesome!"

RpN Rules -

Pretty standard, but just so you guys know, the site's rules are also my rules. So that means that just because I didn't cover something, doesn't mean it's okay. If it's against the site's rules, then don't do it. Simple.

Have Fun -

Also pretty standard, but I mean, what's the point of roleplaying if you're not having fun.

A New Note! Because I fail at this. There is a rotation order. The order we first posted in is the continuing order. In other words. A posts. B posts. C posts. D posts. E posts. Repeat. And when we split off into separate scenarios. A and D post in the hunt for food. B and C post in the hunt for shelter. E posts about being lost. Repeat. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back