Out of Soul Chat

SummerWolf SummerWolf Zenaida Zenaida Phayne Phayne

At the moment, I'm not sure which seminar classes you guys are sending your characters to. If you could let me know ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated. The options are Fitness Class, Partial Transformations Class and Theory of Souls and Resonance.

*snickers in the distance as I read all these posts of people who don't want to be the center of attention and want friends....wonders when the best time would be for Igor to "join" in on the fun*

This has already been cleared with Lady Warlock Lady Warlock , but I just wanted to leave a post here to let you guys know too before I go:

On personal choice, I am going to be taking a break from RpN for an undetermined length of time. During this break, my sister JayeTheKat JayeTheKat is in control of my two characters, Adrika Cooper and Dakota Eimear, so long as she can still keep up with her own characters as well. If you are trying to ask about or collab with either of those characters, contact Cecilia. Tags in posts should also be directed towards her.

This will be my last post on RpN until I come back. Take care everybody!

Thank you guys and have fun writing! <3

This has already been cleared with Lady Warlock Lady Warlock , but I just wanted to leave a post here to let you guys know too before I go:

On personal choice, I am going to be taking a break from RpN for an undetermined length of time. During this break, my sister JayeTheKat JayeTheKat is in control of my two characters, Adrika Cooper and Dakota Eimear, so long as she can still keep up with her own characters as well. If you are trying to ask about or collab with either of those characters, contact Cecilia. Tags in posts should also be directed towards her.

This will be my last post on RpN until I come back. Take care everybody!

Thank you guys and have fun writing! <3
Aw man. Well, I hope ya come back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread