Out of Soul Chat

I'm in the process of making a weapon as well.. but I think I'm going to hold off for now.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Two weapo
Weapon siblings right here! They're bond meisters, but nothin' says you can't try to partner up with them at some point.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the offer. Are you playing the Sparkses by any chance?

Genon said:
Then who's @Kiyoko Tomoe playing?
I don't recall their names and I am laying in bed on my phone at the moment... I am being lazy because I am probably going back to sleep for a few hours yet. I know they share a CS. The two characters are listed together so they shouldn"t be hard to find in Accepted Souls.

Genon said:
@Sergeant Sass @Cecilia @Keanehandiam @Mine
If I get approved, would any of you mind partnering with me?
Naia is currently temporarily partnered with someone for a mission. I have not found a permanent partner for her quite yet. I do not think she'll be staying with this one after the mission, but that will depend on what happens during the mission really.

If/when you get approved, I'll look at your character and see if it's a possibility for them to be partners, even if temporary to start, so long as she hasn't found a permanent partner by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
dr-kelso-as-the-devil.jpg

Hey gang, how you all doing?

DaughterofAthena said:
And I actually have them listed on the roster now! Yay!
Haha, I guess this means I have a reason to actually look at the roster now, was kinda pointless to me as I wouldn't be able to be proud of my characters for reaching the DWMA roster.

Also, changing from NOT to EAT class is an easy transition out-of-character, right? Hoping so, as I have plans for my characters to eventually join the EAT class and I want to know if I myself have to go through any hoops like an application over in Fairy Tail for promotions on characters.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Also, changing from NOT to EAT class is an easy transition out-of-character, right? Hoping so, as I have plans for my characters to eventually join the EAT class and I want to know if I myself have to go through any hoops like an application over in Fairy Tail for promotions on characters.

[/QUOTE]
Yep! Should be fairly easy. As long as you've actually done something within the rp, I really wouldn't have an issue with it.

DaughterofAthena said:
Yep! Should be fairly easy. As long as you've actually done something within the rp, I really wouldn't have an issue with it.
Alright. Clearly my characters will have to display their EAT-level skill before that can happen, and considering they're there for social reasons not combat reasons, something'll have to come along for that to happen.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Oh hey, Domini. Been a while since I've seen you. Probably not somebody you remember though, as we've never really spoken much.

[/QUOTE]
Either way, nice knowing you. Well, talking to you anyway.

DaughterofAthena said:
Cold? Glaciar quality? I dunno what you're talking about.
Forget it. Can you please get me up to date if my character is doing something? Since I haven't seen Violet, Sky is still stun-locked.

KageYuuki said:
Didn't knew you were on this as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back