Out of Soul Chat

Deadeyelee said:
ouch
don't worry. I rolled a 20 for diplomacy with a plus 12 modifier...right after my party decided that we were going to sell our loot next game. ;-;

inothernews

99 pages of ooc

1 subpar character intro

mounting anticipation of the events that are about to unfold
I almost did

Kaine said:
Compared to FT, we have a long ways to go to make waves.
Not everyone here is in FT lol. And FT has been around a LOT longer.

Deadeyelee said:
I almost did
Yes, yes you did

Kaine said:
@Arkytior Hate you cause i like this font but its Effin hard to read unless size 7 and even then its painful. LOL
Yeah, it is kinda hard to read lol. It is pretty tho.

Cephalo said:
@Arkytior IS THAT JESSICA JONES
I'm not going to answer this cause looking at the title under the profile picture should be answer enough =P

And if you're still stuck, my status should cement the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arkytior They may not be in FT but they should be. LOL A lot of us are in both. On another note, this is the other font i love, but its too much work to OOC it all the time, cause i R teh laze

Arkytior said:
I'm not going to answer this cause looking at the title under the profile picture should be answer enough =P
THE RHETORICAL QUESTION REQUIRED ONLY AN OBVIOUS ANSWER, NOT SNARK

plus it's not like i totally didn't look at the title at all and just saw the scowly face and the purple undertone and the scarf and flailed a little

DaughterofAthena said:
Some of the people here probably will join as soon as it opens back up again. At least... I hope some would consider.
I know right, then they might see the twins basic sheet from there that i strengthened and defined and used over here our awesome characters we have over there also.

Kaine said:
@Arkytior They may not be in FT but they should be. LOL A lot of us are in both. On another note, this is the other font i love, but its too much work to OOC it all the time, cause i R teh laze
FT is closed right now lol

It looks nice, but pretty close to the normal fault imo. I'm using Indie Flower and size 5. I think it looks fine and easy to read. I just use copy and paste before typing lol

Cephalo said:
THE RHETORICAL QUESTION REQUIRED ONLY AN OBVIOUS ANSWER, NOT SNARK
plus it's not like i totally didn't look at the title at all and just saw the scowly face and the purple undertone and the scarf and flailed a little
The snark is always required =P

Especially because I'm pretty sure she is my Spirit Animal. Over spring break (last week) I was finally able to watch it. David Tennant was
fantastic as Kilgrave and I love Kilgrave no matter what people say ^.^

DaughterofAthena said:
Some of the people here probably will join as soon as it opens back up again. At least... I hope some would consider.
Despite having binge watched the entire series in just under two weeks, I don't think I could. Thinking of creative magics is not a strong suit.

because i feel like being random. Have a rose, or 4

roses_are_yellow_by_softertouch-d8gifi0.jpg

Deadeyelee said:
Despite having binge watched the entire series in just under two weeks, I don't think I could. Thinking of creative magics is not a strong suit.
We have a list of canon magic and magic made by others. You wouldn't have to create your own unless you wanted to.

Kaine said:
because i feel like being random. Have a rose, or 4
roses_are_yellow_by_softertouch-d8gifi0.jpg
Awwww for me? Cause my name means Rose? How sweet, thanks Kaine~

Arkytior said:
David Tennant was fantastic as Kilgrave and I love Kilgrave no matter what people say ^.^
One. David Tennant. Duh.

Two. Such an interesting character aghhhhhh. like he has a power that could cripple the world on a macro scale but it just never interests him to do it like the fate of everything centers around his general apathy for anything but being a total douchebag on a micro scale. he's just such a realistic character because there's always someone like him fucking up someone's life or many many someones. he deserves absolutely zero sympathy and no one gives him any because they've all met an asshole like this who won't take no for an answer. ahhhhhh i just needed a plausible reason to vent since no one i know has actually seen it D:

Arkytior said:
We have a list of canon magic and magic made by others. You wouldn't have to create your own unless you wanted to.
Awwww for me? Cause my name means Rose? How sweet, thanks Kaine~
Yesh, but what's the point of having a magic if someone is already doing it better? :P The universe doesn't need another Romeo, either.

Cephalo said:
One. David Tennant. Duh.
Two. Such an interesting character aghhhhhh. like he has a power that could cripple the world on a macro scale but it just never interests him to do it like the fate of everything centers around his general apathy for anything but being a total douchebag on a micro scale. he's just such a realistic character because there's always someone like him fucking up someone's life or many many someones. he deserves absolutely zero sympathy and no one gives him any because they've all met an asshole like this who won't take no for an answer. ahhhhhh i just needed a plausible reason to vent since no one i know has actually seen it D:
THANK YOU! Some of my friends know who David Tennant is, but they haven't seen Jessica Jones yet cause some stupid reason. It's somewhat sad to say that I'm a sucker for the type of character Kilgrave is, and I do agree, he's totally realistic, and his background that made him who he is works well. I think they did a great job and I cried when I found a video that said the head person didn't think Kilgrave would make an appearance in season 2.

I was going to say something else but as I was typing that ^^^ I forgot what else I wanted to say...

Deadeyelee said:
Yesh, but what's the point of having a magic if someone is already doing it better? :P The universe doesn't need another Romeo, either.
We don't have every magic done. We just have lists of magic. Plus we allow a character to have two magics under most circumstances. The obvious denial we have against two magics is being a dragonslayer. I also think we don't have many duplicates. The only one I think is Celestial Spirit Magic

@Sergeant Sass I liked the post. I see Lex is gonna get hurt, at least what what little amount that i do know about your characters it seems that way, as for the poem, i dont get it, im poem stupid so >.<

Kaine said:
@Sergeant Sass I liked the post. I see Lex is gonna get hurt, at least what what little amount that i do know about your characters it seems that way, as for the poem, i dont get it, im poem stupid so >.<
The only thing you had to get out of the poem was that opening the box unleashed a bunch of ghosts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back