Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
Hell will reign down today... be prepared...
*rain

Unless you meant to combine those to phrases as a pun.

Greaaaat. 3 potentially 5 vs assorted Meisters and weapons factoring in the fact that the crowd and each sides regard for life? This is going to be a shit show.

Deadeyelee said:
*rain
Unless you meant to combine those to phrases as a pun.

Greaaaat. 3 potentially 5 vs assorted Meisters and weapons factoring in the fact that the crowd and each sides regard for life? This is going to be a shit show.
Writing it as reign just looked prettier... I am obsessed with writing pretty right now... So is Serg apparently.

DaughterofAthena said:
Writing it as reign just looked prettier... I am obsessed with writing pretty right now... So is Serg apparently.
#wordequality

#allwordsarebeautiful

#endstructureshaming

Edit: this was a joke

In other news, things are likely about to go bad for Kalin, but maybe he'll be spared the Deathorade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Specters ? Great.

Book of Eibon? Of course.

Is the rhyming meant to potray madness? I'm struggling to discern it's purpose otherwise.

The first bit is written excellently.

Deadeyelee said:
Is the rhyming meant to potray madness? I'm struggling to discern it's purpose otherwise.
The poem at the end was just meant to include some details that I didn't otherwise want to write in detail... the fact that ghosts were freed from the Edolas Box (That's @DaughterofAthena 's creation... not mine), the fact that Axel was freed from his cell... those kinds of things. I mention them within the poem behind a veil of rhymes.

Sergeant Sass]the fact that ghosts were freed from the Edolas Box (That's [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13833-daughterofathena/ said:
@DaughterofAthena[/URL] 's creation... not mine)
Yep! Working on a post now with further details about that... probably won't be up until this afternoon.

Deadeyelee said:
Oh.
*shoves suspicions of Fairytale seepage back into oblivion where they belong*
FAIRY TAIL!!! *Jumps up and down unable to contain excitement*

Speaking of which... I have more posts to write there.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]GO READ ZE POST! PLEASE!!!! I CRAVES ZE FEEDBACK!!!!

[/QUOTE]
-goes to find said post-

-reads-

Ohh...

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]What does that mean?

[/QUOTE]
Well seeing as how I got cut off when I was writing that thanks to a certain person... -pointed look to teacher- ... It was supposed to say something along the lines of 'Ohh... Nice. Well done.' ^-^

Zenaida said:
Well seeing as how I got cut off when I was writing that thanks to a certain person... -pointed look to teacher- ... It was supposed to say something along the lines of 'Ohh... Nice. Well done.' ^-^
What do you think your doing typing while in class! Get to werk!

Hanarei said:
What do you think your doing typing while in class! Get to werk!
Buut... Buuut... It's soo boring... Blegh >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back