Out of Soul Chat

Exanis said:
Now it is simply time to wait for shit to hit the proverbial fan.
Also happy weekend everyone!
Nahhhhhhh, surely the concert will go on without a hitch. I mean who would try anything in death city, when the Shinagami has a deathsycthe sitting around being bored? that would take serious bravado or devious planning. Clearly @DaughterofAthena, God of Wisdom and War wouldn't have either of those things(8))(>>)

QuirkyAngel said:
Ugh! I want to write, but I feel too lazy to do so atm. What am I supposed to do in this situation? (:'()
Think about what you want to write, get an image in your head of the scene, have it all ready to go so that when the lethargy passes, it bursts forth like water from an opened floodgate

hmm, another dnd session down. Watched a group of civilians get slaughtered by bugbears, almost died walking into a magical closet with protective golems and my characters failed to rescue a little girl hiding in her room because i rolled a fucking 1 and a 5 on my listen and spot checks. ._. My samurai is a damned failure D8

ouch

don't worry. I rolled a 20 for diplomacy with a plus 12 modifier...right after my party decided that we were going to sell our loot next game. ;-;

inothernews

99 pages of ooc

1 subpar character intro

mounting anticipation of the events that are about to unfold

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia said:
I should post something...

But what to do... Who to bug... Hmmm
There's a crying girl in the crowd that no one seems to have noticed yet. If no one else does, I'll have one of my characters pick her up, cause I can't stand to leave crying kids alone =P

DaughterofAthena said:
Just so everyone here knows, I am planning on writing a post with @Sergeant Sass tonight that should get some things moving more.
Yosh!

QuirkyAngel said:
There's a crying girl in the crowd that no one seems to have noticed yet. If no one else does, I'll have one of my characters pick her up, cause I can't stand to leave crying kids alone =P
Yeah, I've been toying with the idea of Naia helping said girl.

@QuirkyAngel

I hope you gave Kalin Deathorade in ignorance and not malice xD

As learned from personal experience, the citric acid in sports drinks only fuels the burn when your mouth is on fire. This is going to be amusing. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
@Deadeyelee
In Ella's case, ignorance. In my case, slight malice :P

Jack doesn't even know what a Deathorade is^^
Such a naughty Ducky. I'd expect nothing less from a duck. They're only a step from a swan. It's only natural with the short distance between them and the embodiment of unholy terror, the avatar of unjustified rage, the avian exemplar of Chaotic Evil, that they'd be swayed occasionally to the tendrils of darkness.

I don't know anymore

.... so... Athena tells me I am very much outdoing myself with this post right now. That's perfect! Unfortunately, I have a class for the next hour. It should be finished soon after that though.

For now... take a moment to let this sink in.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back