Out of Soul Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
No problem Arky. Take care of yourself.
I'm trying but my teacher's are annoying people who are funny, making me like them despite them giving me work >.>

Arkytior said:
I'm trying but my teacher's are annoying people who are funny, making me like them despite them giving me work >.>
Lucky. The sorts of teachers I get in my college are the dry, boring ones that seem to drone on and on.

I finally poke my head back in this chat, and what I see is nothing short of pure terror in text form.

I'll let you interpret that to your own liking.

QuirkyAngel said:
When there's no action to be found, action should be made. I'm waiting for someone to accidentally knock over the concession stand >D
Hanarei said:
Not just a stand... KNOCK DOWN THE ENTIRE CONCERT STAGE! RIOT!
QuirkyAngel said:
Yes! Go WILD! Let's make this a concert to be remembered! xD
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Remind me never to trust you lot with matches. Sheesh.

QuirkyAngel said:
Lucky. The sorts of teachers I get in my college are the dry, boring ones that seem to drone on and on.
The senior AP teachers just let loose. My AP Lit teacher is nuts, making jokes and playing comedy videos all the time. But then his work is stupid and nuts and we always call him out on it. He doesn't stop. My AP World teacher once dressed up as Julius Caesar for one of his sophomore classes O.o

Arkytior said:
The senior AP teachers just let loose. My AP Lit teacher is nuts, making jokes and playing comedy videos all the time. But then his work is stupid and nuts and we always call him out on it. He doesn't stop. My AP World teacher once dressed up as Julius Caesar for one of his sophomore classes O.o
Julius Caesar. Nice.

Deadeyelee said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Remind me never to trust you lot with matches. Sheesh.
Yes, do not trust me with matches. I would somehow manage to burn my hair =P

Exanis said:
I finally poke my head back in this chat, and what I see is nothing short of pure terror in text form.
I'll let you interpret that to your own liking.
True terror would occur if 'Walk the Bleeding Moon' turned out to be a band like this:

tumblr_inline_n894tbK1HA1rwoarm.gif

I have literally no response to any of that. So I'm just gonna wander away and hope that Jason somehow progresses further in the concert scene.

Because you've officially, not really though, terrified me.

EDIT:

@QuirkyAngel

Well, you've officially, TRULY terrified me.

Congratulations, you get a cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exanis said:
I have literally no response to any of that. So I'm just gonna wander away and hope that Jason somehow progresses further in the concert scene.
Because you've officially, not really though, terrified me.

EDIT:

@QuirkyAngel

Well, you've officially, TRULY terrified me.

Congratulations, you get a cookie.
*happily accepts cookie* (^U^)

QuirkyAngel said:
Julius Caesar. Nice.
Walked into the room. Saw him wearing a sheet like a toga over his clothes and I just stopped, amazed.

QuirkyAngel said:
True terror would occur if 'Walk the Bleeding Moon' turned out to be a band like this:
tumblr_inline_n894tbK1HA1rwoarm.gif
WHY

Arkytior said:
Walked into the room. Saw him wearing a sheet like a toga over his clothes and I just stopped, amazed.
WHY
Because Jack would be bored as hell. And a bored Jack is never a good thing.

...Ella would squeal in delight though:)

QuirkyAngel said:
When there's no action to be found, action should be made.
I am working on it at the present moment, actually. Athena approved action... well, the start of it. It might not actually get back to the concert quite yet.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I am working on it at the present moment, actually. Athena approved action... well, the start of it. It might not actually get back to the concert quite yet.

[/QUOTE]
Someone should have their character stay at DWMA and stop Xander from being naughty (>u>)

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Who ever said Xander was going to be naughty...?

[/QUOTE]
These little voices in my head. intuition and his brother common sense

Arkytior said:
I apologize for your long wait. I've been sick on and off for a while now and under a lot of stress seeing as I'm in my last year of high school. This weekend you should hear from me, I promise.
Haha... I feel your pain, as far as being sick goes... I don't, nor ever will, know the stress of a last year of high school, though I can definitely relate to sickness... Especially when that sickness happens to have been an ongoing thing about four-eight days now... I lost track as I was too wiped to even keep track of the days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back