Out of Soul Chat

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Can you clarify who your characters are talking to on the Stairway? There's actually a lot of people on the stairway right now and your characters don't seem to notice any of them which is kinda bothersome. I know at least one of your characters can see.

Solarknight Solarknight 's character isn't on the stairway at all, but if the twins saw her at all, they likely would've seen that she was tackled by a big burly monster of a man in a mask and then freed by a 12 year old little girl. It's a bit odd that they don't seem to notice any of this and that you tagged Kyra who's character has since walked into the DWMA.

I'm just trying to make some sense of what's going on so that I can reply to you in an accurate manner so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Can you clarify who your characters are talking to on the Stairway? There's actually a lot of people on the stairway right now and your characters don't seem to notice any of them which is kinda bothersome. I know at least one of your characters can see.
Sorry, I should've been more specific. Hinako's referring to Honey and Kassana, just for clarification now. I'll edit in names real quick to the post.

*ponders where to put Dakota...*
Also, posts to come over the course of this week.

Last edited:
Astralworks Astralworks Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Ariel Ariel MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat Susanoo Susanoo The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Hey guys! I’m just tagging you guys because you’re all on my list of members but either a.) haven’t made characters yet or b.) haven’t replied to PMs regarding characters yet. I just want to let you know that if you need help with anything, I’m here to help as needed and I would love to see all of you become full blown members of this roleplay! We’ve been having a lot of fun with the current goings on at the DWMA and new faces always add to that fun!

I hope to hear from all of you!

Forgive my lateness, I've been doing other stuff and overcoming a few personal issues. I have character ideas just slowly fitting them, I'll have a character up soon.

Just a comment because I've been following along... soul resonance likely doesn't work when you've literally just met someone. In fact, it really shouldn't because the two characters wouldn't be at all familiar with each others' wavelengths.

Shnuydude Shnuydude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back