Out of Soul Chat

Sunbather said:
Giles herself would probably not care either way, while Zallen would be a total loudmouth about being better than the NOT losers. She's pretty powerful but, of course, not particularly versed in traditional combat. She does have black blood though, so I... I dunno, your call. :)
That really depends on how much Lord Death would initially know about her and Zallen (is it Zallen or Zarren? I thought I saw Zarren somewhere...).

DaughterofAthena said:
That really depends on how much Lord Death would initially know about her and Zallen (is it Zallen or Zarren? I thought I saw Zarren somewhere...).
Yeah, I can't spell. xD It's Zarren.

Yeah, I had planned out a post where she'd go and ask him about the Academy and where she lives and stuff like that, so he's welcome to drill her head. :P I just was too slow for the post-mission period. But yeah, if you'd maybe like to collab on an intro post for her, I'd be happy to. Otherwise you can decide how much he shall know about her. I imagine a student like her would be looked at with caution before accepting her?

Sunbather said:
Yeah, I can't spell. xD It's Zarren.
Yeah, I had planned out a post where she'd go and ask him about the Academy and where she lives and stuff like that, so he's welcome to drill her head. :P I just was too slow for the post-mission period. But yeah, if you'd maybe like to collab on an intro post for her, I'd be happy to. Otherwise you can decide how much he shall know about her. I imagine a student like her would be looked at with caution before accepting her?
The Aftermath is technically still open so if you wanted to, we could write a collab and say she stumbles upon the DWMA somewhere in that time period. Another option would be to write it as a flashback (which we could still collaborate on) and then you could include it in your intro post once we start the rp up here.

DaughterofAthena said:
@Chara Angel of Death @Chibii
Your meister characters are currently listed as NEW students; therefore, I will be starting them out in the NOT class with the potential to advance to the EAT class quickly should they demonstrate exceptionally advanced talent. If you have a reason why they should start in EAT right off the bat, let me know and chances are I can work with you.
I actually have several reasons why Akahana should go to EAT.

- She has exceptional skills in using a lot of normal weapons

- She knows where to look for weakpoints

- She's practically lived in an in-war environment for most of her life

- She's good with hand-to-hand combat

- She'd probably whine about it...

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]I actually have several reasons why Akahana should go to EAT.

[/QUOTE]
And is Lord Death aware that she has this knowledge seeing as she is new to the academy?

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]I actually have several reasons why Akahana should go to EAT.

[/QUOTE]
Your character is just... A+

I would say Mary Sue but she has flaws.

So good job, character creation on fleek.

Chibii said:
Your character is just... A+
I would say Mary Sue but she has flaws.

So good job, character creation on fleek.
Lol I actually gave a huge reason to how she's good at fighting.

She literally slaughtered an entire village you have to get something outta that.

Kaine said:
Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!??? I just woke up *A*)/
Hiiiiiiiii! Since you decided to come here, I had to say hello!

Plus I just woke up too!

Last edited by a moderator:
how could i not come here? PSH. naruto bleach soul eater fairy tail. All the top anime/manga are amusing fandoms to play in. Plus hosted projects are far more competent then some of the others. xP Was thinking about making a character but ive had bad experiences with soul eater rps in times passed. I iunno. And im not super reliable. I'm trying to change that with the FT rp but you know... life and stuff. On another note, backlash and i were talking and joking obviously, about making a weapon that turns into a frying pan, and when you cook bacon on him, he makes dirty noises xD !!!

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Lol I actually gave a huge reason to how she's good at fighting.
She literally slaughtered an entire village you have to get something outta that.

[/QUOTE]
Pffftttkjsjsjskkk True.

Kaine said:
how could i not come here? PSH. naruto bleach soul eater fairy tail. All the top anime/manga are amusing fandoms to play in. Plus hosted projects are far more competent then some of the others. xP Was thinking about making a character but ive had bad experiences with soul eater rps in times passed. I iunno. And im not super reliable. I'm trying to change that with the FT rp but you know... life and stuff. On another note, backlash and i were talking and joking obviously, about making a weapon that turns into a frying pan, and when you cook bacon on him, he makes dirty noises xD !!!
Frying Pan: -Makes fapping noises while eggs are cooking-

So i have a few questions in all seriousness now. I realize this is still a work in progress at the moment, but what are some of the rules for the RP in regards to characters. Is a meister the only one who can use a weapon? I assume witches, good or bad, are not permitted as player characters? As for a few others, I take it many people collab more than anything? Is there any way to make a purely support character. Sad fact is ove only read the manga up to where the anime went astray. So my knowledge base for this is not as vast as say naruto or fairytail.

Kaine said:
You and backlash xD

Is he the one you convinced to join FT only to find it was closed? I think Athena said she plans to answer your questions, so she should be writing that up now.

Kaine said:
Is a meister the only one who can use a weapon?
The only situation in which a weapon could wield a weapon is in the case that the two are biologically related. In all other situations, only a meister may wield a weapon.

Kaine said:
I assume witches, good or bad, are not permitted as player characters?
We do allow players to make witches although this requires extensive work with both myself and @Arkytior so that your witch actually has a place within the plot. @Sunbather currently controls a witch although she's not really someone who can just show up whenever...

Kaine said:
As for a few others, I take it many people collab more than anything?
While there are A LOT of collaborative posts, it is possible to get by without collaboration.

Kaine said:
Is there any way to make a purely support character.
I'm unsure of what a support character would look like in the Soul Eater universe. A weapon, in theory, is designed to support their meister.

Arkytior said:
You and backlash xD
Is he the one you convinced to join FT only to find it was closed? I think Athena said she plans to answer your questions, so she should be writing that up now.
Yeah it was. We are real life buddies, though most everyone knows this. We were talking last night on ps4 about FT and SE and stuff. He's been looking for a good RP as well and i know sometimes he struggles to post as much as others, but he does try.

@DaughterofAthena Thanks for answering those. I think the biggest stickler i have is that im not real good at RPing battles and SE is like all about battles lol. I've always liked the idea of a witch but definitely recognize that it would require a lot of work to make one truly original. As much as i would like to, it seems like it would be to much to ask to just be thrust into plot when so many other players have put far more time into this rp than i have. I guess for now, ill just watch other the next week as you transfer more content and go from there. :\

I KNEW IT!

xD

I knew it was him lol

I remember you saying that before back in ANB with Gilzar, Pine, and Ghost lol

Keanehandiam said:
This new format has thrown me for a bit of a loop. I hope I can figure it out.
We'll help everyone with the transition once we actually have everything set up. It's still under construction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back