Out of Soul Chat

I'm sure me being in wishy washy mode doesn't help. Speaking of really need to start dipping into RP work. Really want to though my vision problems and my mind being derpy keeps making it hard to find the right time to slip into it, though mind wise probably just need to get back into RPing to get into the groove.

On the good side of things (well as good as it gets) apparently my kidneys are doing better then they were in the hospital so I'm further away from being in dialysis, hurray! Still in a bad state but I'll take improvement away from that as a good sign. ^^

I'm sure me being in wishy washy mode doesn't help. Speaking of really need to start dipping into RP work. Really want to though my vision problems and my mind being derpy keeps making it hard to find the right time to slip into it, though mind wise probably just need to get back into RPing to get into the groove.

On the good side of things (well as good as it gets) apparently my kidneys are doing better then they were in the hospital so I'm further away from being in dialysis, hurray! Still in a bad state but I'll take improvement away from that as a good sign. ^^
>:T You're fine, Hana. I just need to be more spontaneous and loud! Just rest up and take your time.

~As for the kidney thing, that's good! ~I've heard from reliable sources that inhaling a gallon of root beer and cheese-its make them stronger!

~As for the kidney thing, that's good! ~I've heard from reliable sources that inhaling a gallon of root beer and cheese-its make them stronger!
tumblr_madfjwu90k1qfkm7e.gif

Oooo! Oooo!

Nursing student says no. That's the opposite of helpful.

tenor.gif

My dreams.... crushed!

*Is totally not guilty of having went to Red Lobster and had a Lobster feast and ate like a piggy like she shouldn't of and probably had way to much sodium and stuff* T.T

;
I wanna go to red lobster one day ; A ;
Its generally hit or miss, went there since dad had gift card and I'm a sucker for seafood as a late birthday thingy. I'd say if anytime the best time is during the unlimited shrimp thingy. Lobsterfest it generally ends up coming off 'meh' and expensive.

Looked up to see how bad what I had was... regrets are now had seeing how bad it is...

*Falls to knees in atonement for all the badness she ate.* Forgive me doctor for I have sinned!

Its generally hit or miss, went there since dad had gift card and I'm a sucker for seafood as a late birthday thingy. I'd say if anytime the best time is during the unlimited shrimp thingy. Lobsterfest it generally ends up coming off 'meh' and expensive.

Looked up to see how bad what I had was... regrets are now had seeing how bad it is...

*Falls to knees in atonement for all the badness she ate.* Forgive me doctor for I have sinned!
>3> Unlimited Shrimp? That sounds like a bad idea. *Pats back while pouring holy water on head*

>3> Unlimited Shrimp? That sounds like a bad idea. *Pats back while pouring holy water on head*
its great! They have all different kinds of shrimp. You just try out an order of each different kind and get just shrimp to fill up on! Nuffin is as good as getting to try out a bunch of different stuff! Helps to do it with someone and split stuff to get a taste of everything. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back