Out of flight chat

Kimona

Watermelon king
Hi there!!! This is where we can talk and communicate. So hello and fell free to make your characters. ^w^ fell free to make people on the schools side any rank you wish as long as it makes sense for their species. And we will vot on flock leader later, for now just focus on characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
its fine! for this rp you don't need to be to familiar! its just using the universe and the basics! ^w^ 

Maximum ride is about mutants who were experemented by scientist at the place the mutants call  the school,  and everyone in the school are assholes (for the most part) who (usually) don't even see the experements as living being, and just let the failed ones to die.

some mutants escape but ther send erasers after them, (wolf human hibrids)

in short.

its fine, but not anymore!!

i'm not lettimg this thing be archived!! (i hate that archive thing, it was about to revive something that i worked real hard on when it was archived.  D:<

when will we start again i miss this rp oh and i rebooted pokehumans again again jessbeth wanted me to reboot it so i did so now we need more people i only have a few @Kimona

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm  see. (i gave up on that thing, and grew to dislike it, there was no logic to anyting you guys did...)

same!! I'm going to reign more control over it this time so we head in the correct direction without it dying.

Users who are viewing this thread