Out of Character

If you dunno what to do, just danceeee~

490e8f534c9c13d87fefd59c20e8c2f1.gif

I'll have my character bio up by midnight tonight. It's currently four. If anyone would like to beat me to it, go riiiiggghhhttt ahead

ohohohohOHO.

well I usually like to hang back and first see a few others before making mine own, but I'll likely be stewing my character over x'D

Hope it's okay if I include a picture to go with mine, I like to have a reference to what my character looks like XD

Will obvs include a appearance description aswell!

Just be careful if it's not your art I guess, I know people don't like it when their artwork is used as a character without their permission.

Add my character since she can't cook either. I hope everybody likes BARK for dinner cause these characters burn water

Amirite?

Quick question, are we gonna be provided with an image of our dragons or a description?

Ok, great. I'll see if I can't find one similar to the description myself, as I like a visual when writing.

Lol my character isn't even trans it's just she got her boobs literally burnt off at age 3 and puberty didn't do much so everyone assumes she's a dude and she's like, "Eh, alright then"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back